• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balboa

I mean I don't think we should be losing 2 - 0 but the issue is this "playing better" is still not exactly awesome. The underlying stats are still poor.

We've given up too many chances in this game and albeit we've gotten a few ourselves, we've definitely ridden our luck on a few Leicester attacks.

It's not really encouraging viewing if this is our better, and it just goes to show that Emery really is not good enough.

If there was a good option available to Arsenal, Emery should certainly go now. I'm not convinced there is. I think Arsenal might have to wait until the summer for an appropriate long-term manager.

I'm not sure Bournemouth would let Eddie Howe leave mid season without a serious fight, for example.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
The cherry on the cake would be Arsenal announcing they have extended Unai's contract for two more years :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There are a lot of people out there who didnt want Brendan Rodgers. Second in the league with a squad cost a fraction of our own. Hope they win the league.

I’m still not impressed with him mate, yet to see him actually play other than one way. If we weren’t such banter at the back and finish one of the many good chances we’d be comfortable.

He’s way too open in big games and has been his entire career. You can’t contend for big trophies if you play on the front foot all the time.

ASIF

Leicester are passing around and making sounds like we use to do at the highbury which I loved soo very much..Its beyond embarrassing and not acceptable get this bloody cuunt Emery out of my club.

Why

Always Me ?
Troopz, DT and those other ****s drummed out Wenger so they could sell youtube views, and now look at what we have. But frankly they will be laughing again as they can ***** about the manager for another 6 months and get those sweet youtube views that pay for the meager existence.

Sigh, worse than we were under Wenger, but this manager actually had investment. Sad scenes. AFTV hoping we get another **** manager to keep their income rolling in.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yeah Douzi is definitely mentality over ability atm.

I’ve snapped out of it, he’s not as good as I thought.

I liked how he could play with adults being like 19 but after that he struggles, but it what happens when you play young players too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom