• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Sacked in the morning would be a privilege. He shouldn’t be allowed in the team bus

GoonerBoy19

I’m still not impressed with him mate, yet to see him actually play other than one way. If we weren’t such banter at the back and finish one of the many good chances we’d be comfortable.

He’s way too open in big games and has been his entire career. You can’t contend for big trophies if you play on the front foot all the time.

Yah it's more to do with United, Arsenal and Sp**s underperforming. Rodgers is mid table stuff, Leicester is his level.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
If only this meant Emery would be sacked, but I think the club will wait longer. I’d be really surprised if they didn’t. Life after Wenger was always going to be difficult for a manager who doesn’t measure up.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I sincerely hope the club makes a statement quickly.

And please.... NO MOURINHO. Write off the season and prepare for Brendan or Nagelmsan next year.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
What i would say is don't fall into the "interim" manager trap. There's unemployed managers out there who'd improve us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom