• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Its time for the great man to come back home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don’t think he should comeback for a number of reasons, would rather use this thread to remember the good times until it gets locked...

...one of my absolute favourite games under Arsène, one I was at too...love everything about this time...the players, the football, the stadium, the optimism/excitement...and of course, the manager...best to just leave these as beautiful memories, and look to the future...but what a time we had.

shenanigans

I would definitely take him till the end of the season. i think we were right to get rid but emery was clearly the wrong man to replace him. i mean who else is available right now that would guarantee top 4? give him one last chance he deserves it and let the search for a replacement begin.

that is if he we wants to come back. would understand if he didnt

OneAW!

Wenger must've had some impact on him. Those first six months he had with us were just awesome. He was Ronaldo'esque in terms of effectiveness. Probably the best football he ever played. Its a shame his cartilage gave out before he and cesc could hook up for a whole season.

EDIT: We can all agree that Vinai and Sanllehi are a huge upgrade over egghead in everyway. Yet Emery has done worse than Wenger ever did with egghead. Its time some people come to the realisation that Arsène did fantastically in the latter part of his run with us once you consider that he was hamstrung by our terrible financial situation and eggheads incompetence and inexperience. Give him a top executive team to execute his deals, like back when Dein handled transfers and had decent financial resources like we do now that we have a decent deal, and it's almost a given that Wenger would be as successful as he was in his so called heyday.

Anyway if we don't sign him some major club will and we will all look like some jabronies.

Last edited:

bandaid

A washed up Wenger looking good is the worst outcome of the Emery era.
ummm seen the league table? the goal difference? We finally have become an emery team officially. Official Underdogs at Leceister. 50 games in PL after Wenger.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hell No!

Not the way he left us, we are still dealing with the problems he created, heck Emery actually improved some of Wengers follies

He lost the dressing room once.

He is not the kind of manager we need
:lol: You believe some weird stuff. So lets watch the manager you were happy to replace him with.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger was a great manager who was maligned by the fans who never understood the role of money in football. Or if they did choose to ignore it through frustration. They demanded that he should beat teams like United, Chelsea etc spending huge sums more.

And when he finally made it up to spending 5th in 2016/17, the club was under such pressure he couldn't even operate. There was panic buying, planes, endless social media rants, boycotts, protests. No manager could operate under that.

And so he finally dropped out of top four by one point. They all shouted, 'See, we told you he was past it'. That's the truth.

We don't deserve to have him back. This thread needs locking while we enjoy his replacement.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
^^ This reply is very appropriate for closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom