• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 12

Pepes blue pill

Not true, been at Anfield many times and the atmosphere is the best I have ever seen.

They only got a thread on their forum talking about how bad the atmosphere is/was :lol:, you know actual match going scousers, no ones doubting they have been amazing but its normally when they have been successful...saying they are the best is hyperbole

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I remember when Utd fans were saying they dodged a bullet when they didn’t sign Mané. :lol:

The dude is unreal both in defence & ttack.
First time I saw him was for Red Bull Salzburg vs Ajax in the Europa League in 2014, absolutely destroyed Ajax over 2 games. Remember wanting us to sign him so bad. Red Bull have a great project to sign and develop African talent within their club system.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom