• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I fully bought into the hype on signing... always seem to even with Mustafi & Xhaka. :facepalm:

Really surprised with the lack of pace seeing him in the PL as watched quite a bit in France. I dont think he is helped playing with another striker but really dont want to see him upfront by himself.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He’s a good squaddy. No top manager or team will start him though or try to fit him in with Auba.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Didn’t agree with you a while back when you mentioned his hair, dancing, bromance with Auba etc, but you were spot on. These things have weirdly elevated his status with many.

It's all well and good they get on but it should never come above the needs of the club

29 next may so maybe a good time to cash-in if he sees himself above our current situation.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Didn’t agree with you a while back when you mentioned his hair, dancing, bromance with Auba etc, but you were spot on. These things have weirdly elevated his status with many.

I noticed people were praising those things more than anything he did on the pitch and realised people just wanted to feel like they were friends with the players.

trippyhippy

A lot of players have been getting stick for consistent mediocre performances but Lacazette is seemingly immune to it despite having a lower scoring rate than guys like Ashley Barnes. He literally seems to be getting slower/dumber on the ball as time goes on. I think it's confidence but it's getting annoying that all of our players need to be given constant confidence boosts. We seem to have hardly any players who truly believe in themselves apart from maybe Aubameyang and Leno.

BigPoppaPump

A lot of players have been getting stick for consistent mediocre performances but Lacazette is seemingly immune to it despite having a lower scoring rate than guys like Ashley Barnes. He literally seems to be getting slower/dumber on the ball as time goes on. I think it's confidence but it's getting annoying that all of our players need to be given constant confidence boosts. We seem to have hardly any players who truly believe in themselves apart from maybe Aubameyang and Leno.

When people were praising them for giving up penalties to help eachothers confidence other people were praising it to me it sounded pathetic. Henry, Bergkamp, RVP imagine guys like this needing a confidence boost from other players? Lacazette is always on the verge of tears weak player with a weak mentality.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When people were praising them for giving up penalties to help eachothers confidence other people were praising it to me it sounded pathetic. Henry, Bergkamp, RVP imagine guys like this needing a confidence boost from other players? Lacazette is always on the verge of tears weak player with a weak mentality.

Players are human, everyone feels down at some point...Henry didn’t have the confidence to play as a striker, until Arsène give him constant support...Bergkamp refused to take pens after 1999, because he felt he let the team down in that semi final...and those were our two best ever!

BigPoppaPump

Players are human, everyone feels down at some point...Henry didn’t have the confidence to play as a striker, until Arsène give him constant support...Bergkamp refused to take pens after 1999, because he felt he let the team down in that semi final...and those were our two best ever!

Henry was a young winger who got moved to ST of course he’s gonna need coaching and Bergkamo refusing to take penalties shows he’s stubborn at least.

Lacazette has a poor mentality. Also it’s difficult playing against Arsenal’s whiny fanbase too everyones on edge.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Henry was a young winger who got moved to ST of course he’s gonna need coaching and Bergkamo refusing to take penalties shows he’s stubborn at least.

Lacazette has a poor mentality. Also it’s difficult playing against Arsenal’s whiny fanbase too everyones on edge.

The fanbase has been through a lot in the 2010s, no doubt about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom