• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Dont get tricked by the club spin or pro Xhaka **** against Auba.

Auba being thrown under the bus here. The players like the guys that like them... its playground stuff.

DM2OoSHW4AAunC-.jpg

DoFm2tFXUAcX_6t.jpg

DkbXTP0WwAISHmh.jpg

These are men in their 30s waiting for footballers in car parks to take pics with them.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Who cares about him being a captain? The last problem we have is that meaningless role. We lack squad quality and a quality manager above everything else. Whoever gets to be the captain will be completely irrelevant for this season, but it will sell the newspapers and people will have something to talk about instead of focusing on the real issues

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I remember Troopz pic standing on the steps of Emirates Stadium, showig his middle fingers, telling to Emery and Xhaka to **** off. Who do this people think they are, seriously. As far as I have noticed their youtube channel is visited more by non-arsenal fans, making fun of them and of the Arsenal team after each loss.

Last edited:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yeah weird story to start running, as soon as sh*t hits the fan random non important stories such as this comes out.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I will subscribe to them today.

Crazy day when its AFTV being the impartial voice. The board or individual with these leaks today, 'noise' comments yesterday & Xhaka interview today can **** off.

You cant fight the fans & win.

you really consider AFTV as fans?
I don't.
they're just opportunists using the arsenal fanbase to make a name for themselves and earn easy money.

I don't doubt they have genuinely loved this club at the beginning. but they've sold their soul to the devil when they've decided to turn it into a full time business and to become some kind of celebrity in the arsenal landscape.

Arsenal are just protecting their business & their image. Auba is their employee. Would you accept to pay your employee 200k every week if this employee was liking tweets/instagram posts from a guy that ****s on the club and makes a living for it? :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I remember Troopz pic standing on the steps of Emirates Stadium, showig his middle fingers, telling to Emery and Xhaka to **** off. Who do this people think they are, seriously. As far as I have noticed their youtube channel is visited more by non-arsenal fans, making fun of them and of the Arsenal team after each loss.

Troopz is also a grown man, who still poss with their middle fingers up in pics once you're older than 16?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
you really consider AFTV as fans?
I don't.
they're just opportunists using the arsenal fanbase to make a name for themselves and earn easy money.

I don't doubt they have genuinely loved this club at the beginning. but they've sold their soul to the devil when they've decided to turn it into a full time business and to become some kind of celebrity in the arsenal landscape.

Arsenal are just protecting their business & their image. Auba is their employee. Would you accept to pay your employee 200k every week if this employee was liking tweets/instagram posts from a guy that ****s on the club and makes a living for it? :lol:
I separate the post game stuff from rest of content really.

The post game stuff is very reactionary, over the top & a mess. The podcasts, interviews & whenever I see them on mainstream media think they come across pretty well. Robbie very professional on the radio & stuff like this on Sky fine if into it.

To me this seems more like the club trying to set the narrative after the 'noise' comments yesterday. I like AFTV have a voice even if I often disagree as with Wenger.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I separate the post game stuff from rest of content really.

The post game stuff is very reactionary, over the top & a mess. The podcasts, interviews & whenever I see them on mainstream media think they come across pretty well. Robbie very professional on the radio & stuff like this on Sky fine if into it.

To me this seems more like the club trying to set the narrative after the 'noise' comments yesterday. I like AFTV have a voice even if I often disagree as with Wenger.

They haven't become celebrities around Arsenal because of their podcasts, interviews. for those, they have to be more professional that's why they come across pretty well.

their business is making views/clicks with their reactionary stuff.

I don't agree I don't think AFTV in its current state should have a voice.
I'm ok for fans to have a voice. To be involved with passion in the club's life. To bring a constructive opinion/good criticism.
But AFTV got out of hands. It's been a **** show. It's just useless noise that doesn't bring anything good. do we need them to know fans are unhappy with the situation? hell no.
I'm not ok with opportunists who saw our situation as a cash machine and who earn their money thanks to the toxic atmosphere around the club.

I'm not saying they have any responsability on the sporting situation. They don't.
But Arsenal is today a global brand. They have to protect their image. You can't have one of your top earner like tweets/instagram posts, and invites him at his box at the emirates, when he openly criticizes his team mates/coach.
At the end of the day, Auba is just an employee, and has to stay professional.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Who cares about him being a captain? The last problem we have is that meaningless role. We lack squad quality and a quality manager above everything else. Whoever gets to be the captain will be completely irrelevant for this season, but it will sell the newspapers and people will have something to talk about instead of focusing on the real issues

It's pure deflection , what's worse I can't believe the Club is undermining Auba's captaincy like this.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Troopz was talking about Xhaka ''not being albanian anyway, he's swiss'' the other week, thats crossing the line, turned on Emery now too.

Troopz can do what he likes, Auba can also be friends with who he likes, but as a captain of Arsenal its not really fitting to be associating so closely and bringing to the club, media personalities who are so volatile towards your manager and team mates.

This is Arsenal ffs. We're in Banter Fc territory now.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
They haven't become celebrities around Arsenal because of their podcasts, interviews. for those, they have to be more professional that's why they come across pretty well.

their business is making views/clicks with their reactionary stuff.

I don't agree I don't think AFTV in its current state should have a voice.
I'm ok for fans to have a voice. To be involved with passion in the club's life. To bring a constructive opinion/good criticism.
But AFTV got out of hands. It's been a **** show. It's just useless noise that doesn't bring anything good. do we need them to know fans are unhappy with the situation? hell no.
I'm not ok with opportunists who saw our situation as a cash machine and who earn their money thanks to the toxic atmosphere around the club.

I'm not saying they have any responsability on the sporting situation. They don't.
But Arsenal is today a global brand. They have to protect their image. You can't have one of your top earner like tweets/instagram posts, and invites him at his box at the emirates, when he openly criticizes his team mates/coach.
At the end of the day, Auba is just an employee, and has to stay professional.
Its the Skipp Bayless era of sports reactions... I dont believe anything sets AFTV apart getting out of hand.

I have seen Emery being interviewed on AFTV before & other players interacting but now off limits? I dont really see why they get a Emery interview after all the Wenger stuff but now its their guy getting stick its not on. They cant have it both ways.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Btw, I don't at all blame or buy into anything that suggests AFTV creates a toxic atmosphere. AFTV is just an outlet for the frustrations of the fans. I actually like it tbh, the content has improved and there are knowledgeable people who offer decent ouput.

Someone at the club needs grow a pair though and inform staff that association with the channel is now off limits.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Auba is being thrown under no bus either, totally inappropriate for an Arsenal captain to be associated with someone who bashes the manager and players like Troopz does.

Kav

Established Member
Created a toxic atmosphere they certainly have.

Even if you were to argue that they weren't the genesis of the current toxicity amongst our fan base. It can't be denied that they amplify it and thus create a self fulfilling cycle of petulance and entitlement underscored by their flimsy concepts of loyalty.

As for that lot they can go and find another team to support.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Who do we replace him with? If we get 70+ million. I would take a jab at Timo Werner of RB Leipzig. Cavani on a short term deal? (Extremely underrated, but getting old). Any good strikers in Serie A, La Liga that goes under the radar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom