• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

What on earth would possess one to look at the Watford twitter page?

I'm thinking of switching my allegiance to Watford so was checking their Twitter to see who was the equivalent of DT, Troopz and TY.

In actual fact it appeared on my Twitter feed as someone I follow had retweeted it. Probably just to get the Arsenal fans to bite.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
... Its supposed to be the reason why Wenger never again wanted to deal with Jorge Mendes. :lol: Cant blame him really.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals How He Nearly Joined Arsenal! | Cristiano Ronaldo Meets Piers Morgan

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

The image of Wenger telling Hector ' Yeah mate, we've got nobody else' :lol:

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This is lovely stuff. Gets better as it goes on. :drool: Couldn't find the apt thread so stick it where it has to be, please.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

slncln86npt31.jpg

This is priceless :lol:

Top Bottom