• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

I wonder if he's going to turn up more often this season, after seemingly being more involved in transfers

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Gazidis appointed Raul too. Not sure I'm getting what you are getting at, is it that Emery isn't Raul's mate? Everything from report they have strong working relationshipt, hiring a DoF that had a connection with Emery, backing him strongly in the market and his continued presence blighting our club suggests otherwise to me.

What I ment was we had some changes at the top, but firing them again and appointing someone else won't fix our problems on the field. Our squad should be competing for third yet we look like Stoke City. It's on Emery only imo at the moment.

scytheavatar

Established Member
What I ment was we had some changes at the top, but firing them again and appointing someone else won't fix our problems on the field. Our squad should be competing for third yet we look like Stoke City. It's on Emery only imo at the moment.

It was pure naivety for anyone to think we can a smooth transition from Wenger with muh transition plan...... yeah Kroenke got rid of Wenger spent money. Yet he's going to need to sack more managers and spend more money to get us to the state where we can challenge for the title again. And right now he's hesitating to sack a manager that needs to be replaced, which goes to show he has learnt nothing from the Wenger fiasco.

Top Bottom