• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steps

Love Lacazette, and still a fan, but the idea that somehow the International Break is going to solve everything is 1ridiculous. It didn't help last month or the one before that either.

It would be nice to see the squad use this time to rally around each other and the coach but with so many going out, I doubt that is going to happen. Per this article, the following players will be away from the team.

Nelson
Willock
Torreira
Martinez
Aubameyang
Pepe
Leno
Guendouzi
Kolasinac
Xhaka
Martinelli

So yeah, maybe Laca can use the time to kick-on with Unai, but ****-all is getting done this break. We will lose to Soton and hear the same excuses in the post-match interviews.

Lacazette, like his fans, blaming anyone but himself.

No wonder Deschamps picks the superior Ben Yedder.

Actually there were few posters on here who weren't impressed by our unbeaten form. We were not playing that greatly tbh. I bet it goes outside of the forum too.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
You know what’s going to happen? Auba leaves and this guy becomes our starting striker and we build the team around him.
Bro Halloween is over, no need for the nightmare scenarios. Thankfully he is winding down his contract too and is not extending like Auba. Imagine that gimp Raul rewarding Laca and his 13 goal a season with a 250k contract. Absurd to even think about.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Lacazette, like his fans, blaming anyone but himself.

No wonder Deschamps picks the superior Ben Yedder.

Am I the only one giving credit to Laca for speaking out whilst everyone else stays silent ?

You don't have to love Laca as a footballer, but it's certainly high time for the players not to hide behind the coach now when we all know Emery's going to stay for at least a few more weeks/months.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Am I the only one giving credit to Laca for speaking out whilst everyone else stays silent ?

You don't have to love Laca as a footballer, but it's certainly high time for the players not to hide behind the coach now when we all know Emery's going to stay for at least a few more weeks/months.

What's he said?

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Actually there were few posters on here who weren't impressed by our unbeaten form. We were not playing that greatly tbh. I bet it goes outside of the forum too.
We were lucky af during that run. & being unbeaten isn't that impressive when most of the wins were against no names in europa league & relegation fodders while getting outplayed at home to Wolves & scrapping a draw, maybe for mid table clubs but not for Arsenal.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Why is Laca pretending to be Unai friend anyway? Didn't he like some twitter/instagram comment that was attacking him?

These social media experts crack me up. Trying to extract whole stories from one tiny piece. If people tried to determine my stance on issues based on my social media history, especially one like....

You guys are letting journalists manipulate you and make fans look so whiny.

These social media experts crack me up. Trying to extract whole stories from one tiny piece. If people tried to determine my stance on issues based on my social media history, especially one like....

You guys are letting journalists manipulate you and make fans look so whiny.

I bet Lacazette hates Emery as much as I do. Might have to reconsider my Lacazette hate. Dreadful football player. Amazing hater!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The word dreadful gets thrown around quite freely at this forum.

It’s a dreadful forum these days tbf...doesn’t even put clever puns in the title of the player threads, just boring “season performances”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom