• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I would ship AMN out in January, buy a Youcef Atal or someone to ease Hectors burden and let Chambers fight for RB/CDM/CB spots. But hey what do I know, I've only gone and relegated Everton my first ever career on FM

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Bellerin knows Chambers and AMN are better than him and he's looking to find a lower level team which is more to his level. Makes sense.

LG10

Sell before his stock diminishes. The injury was unfortunate but he’s just not a very good footballer. You can’t have passengers on the ball anymore and he’s average defensively

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
We should probably in hindsight have sold when Barca came sniffing with big offer. But on the other hand, he was quite important back then.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I feel like Bellerin is one of the extremely rare cases where we could potentially sell a player for more than their worth

His Vegan and Environmental stances would make him quite the asset for any club for a PR point of view.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Chambers is not a long term RB option. :lol:

Literally had knee surgery this year and fans expect him to be back to his best already? Perhaps we should have signed an actual back up instead of relying on make shift players.

But no let’s blame the player for not being up to speed a month after returning, and not the incompetent club, great stuff.

Ashybashy86

I think he favours fashion over football. I'm not surprised he'd like to go to a club in Italy. Probably wouldn't care if it's a step down to AC (Milan) - fashion capital.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
As much as I love him I’ve always had the feeling he’d want to experience a new country at some point. There was talk of him going back to Barca but they’re sorted at RB and I think he himself would like to go elsewhere.

Could definitely see him in Italy.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure why people are so keen on getting shot off Hector. He is a good lad, and he is Arsenal through and through. You can't whine that "they are all mercenaries" and then sell one of the few players that has been here since before he met someone pubic hair to pubic hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom