• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The usual stuff. More important, what are you going to do when he leaves?

Didn’t mean to sound like a knob, if I did...thought I remember a post of yours that said you only started watching us because of Xhaka, or did I imagine that? :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Didn’t mean to sound like a knob, if I did...thought I remember a post of yours that said you only started watching us because of Xhaka, or did I imagine that? :lol:
That's all he ever posts. Rumour has it, he shot Ronald Reagan.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

More or less that is the truth. Why did you or who was the reason you ve started supporting arsenal?

Riou

More or less that is the truth. Why did you or who was the reason you ve started supporting arsenal?

Henry being amazing...my dad supports Chelsea, and my older cousin (who I looked up to) supports Newcastle, but just couldn’t pick anyone other than Arsenal after watching Thierry...my dad didn’t really mind who I picked (as his dad supported Man City bizarrely) he just said don’t pick Man United :lol:

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

@Riou

One of the reasons I watched almost all Arsenal matches was also Wenger and his football, otherwise I would watch for many games only what the results are. Xhaka led me to Arsenal but I also began to like Wenger a lot.

I dont like them that much anymore.

rich 1990

I went through a phase of being like Rex Banner when i was 6 and supported almost every one until i watched Arsenal Sp**s in 96/7 and that **** Andy Sinton cheated. That pissed me off and stuck with Arsenal ever since.

Riou

I went through a phase of being like Rex Banner when i was 6 and supported almost every one until i watched Arsenal Sp**s in 96/7 and that **** Andy Sinton cheated. That pissed me off and stuck with Arsenal ever since.

I kind of do this with international football...I don’t really care how Northern Ireland do, as I am more we are all born on the same planet rather than a different country kind of guy...I just support/dislike countries based on the players that play for them.

rich 1990

I kind of do this with international football...I don’t really care how Northern Ireland do, as I am more we are all born on the same planet rather than a different country kind of guy...I just support/dislike countries based on the players that play for them.
Yuck.

GDeep wasn't. He was born in a galaxy far, far away.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
21089028-7692653-Xhaka_posted_a_photo_of_him_playing_for_Switzerland_with_a_capti-a-21_1573910896997.jpg
These are the kind of quotes posted by teenage girls these days, along with a selfie with pout lips, extra make-up and a bunch of camera effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom