• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepes blue pill

people despise arrogance when it's not backed up by delivering results. just further confirmation that people judged him correctly.

kinda got nothing to do with grown men crying over a nothing tweet

I think xhaka is a crap player, take no offence to his recent actions

Think mayweather was a genius inside the ring, still think he was a arrogant women beating piece of **** outside of it

its called not being an idiot

Pepes blue pill

What it is with you and thinking people are either crying or offended about something? It's pretty simple: We think he's a c0ck and we've had more confirmation. That's all. Imagine thinking it was anything more ? :lol:

Whats it with you taking a nothing tweet and thinking it confirms hes a ****, he might well be but that tweet doesnt confirm anything

Or you are now crying cus someone said you were crying over a nothing tweet :rofl:

Or are you actually someone who will rip into a player he dislikes for anything but defend players you like not matter what :facepalm::frustrated:

Are you that simple?

Pepes blue pill

@Riou

One of the reasons I watched almost all Arsenal matches was also Wenger and his football, otherwise I would watch for many games only what the results are. Xhaka led me to Arsenal but I also began to like Wenger a lot.

I dont like them that much anymore.

None of us do atm ;)

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I went through a phase of being like Rex Banner when i was 6 and supported almost every one until i watched Arsenal Sp**s in 96/7 and that **** Andy Sinton cheated. That pissed me off and stuck with Arsenal ever since.
Never knew you had an emotional side richard

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
This guy is really losing it. The social media posts, the outburst at the fans. So much for ' warrior mentality'.. Absolute joke of a character.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Tells us someone whose life is on an internet forum ...
A) I can assure you my life and my family are not on here. Pretty sad you'd assume that though.. In order for you to actually claim this you would need to spend just about as much time on here as I do... hypocrite.
B) I never claimed to have warrior mentality nor did any of my fans..
C) I don't get paid Hundreds of Thousands of pounds to play a sport and have a dire need for good PR..

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Coquelin was so much better than Torreira but never got the same amount of love, I'd say it's because of racism tbh.

There always seemed to be a sense of unacceptance towards Coq for some reason, as if some fans couldn’t wait for him to have a bad game regardless of how many good games he had previous.

His impact in 14-15 was unbelievable, he was outstanding as our ball winner, the amount of tackles/interceptions he made was ridiculous sometimes...him and Santi were the base that allowed us to collect more points than any other team in 2015, shame we couldn’t build on that.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
There always seemed to be a sense of unacceptance towards Coq for some reason, as if some fans couldn’t wait for him to have a bad game regardless of how many good games he had previous.

His impact in 14-15 was unbelievable, he was outstanding as our ball winner, the amount of tackles/interceptions he made was ridiculous sometimes...him and Santi were the base that allowed us to collect more points than any other team in 2015, shame we couldn’t build on that.

I was joking with the racism but it's because he didn't come with a transfer fee and we recalled him from Charlton straight to our first team. Arsenal fans being smug thought he wasn't at Arsenal's level for some reason.

If we payed 25 million for him and he performed the same people would have been praising him and getting mad at Arsène for dropping him anytime he didn't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom