• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That duo in midfield was levels above what we now possess.

They could smash teams at home, but even in tough away games they held us together...great duo.

Tomb Bombadil

A) I can assure you my life and my family are not on here. Pretty sad you'd assume that though.. In order for you to actually claim this you would need to spend just about as much time on here as I do... hypocrite.
B) I never claimed to have warrior mentality nor did any of my fans..
C) I don't get paid Hundreds of Thousands of pounds to play a sport and have a dire need for good PR..
A) Ehm 10'000 posts in 4 years.
B) You almost react like Xhaka would
C) That you have to explain yourself when I'm making a joke.

Solution: Get yourself a real life man.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A shame injuries to both prevented us from seeing that partnership longer than we should have. Coq was never the same after the big knee injury.

Think United in the cup was my favourite in 2015, both were outstanding that day...and we have a mental block going to Old Trafford these days which just makes that win all the sweeter!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think United in the cup was my favourite in 2015, both were outstanding that day...and we have a mental block going to Old Trafford these days which just makes that win all the sweeter!
The mental block thing is a myth. Just comes down to players and management.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Watch out he might cry to the mods about you bullying him, even though he's a grown man.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Coquelin isn't good enough.. Seeing these other jokers in midfield for us nowadays makes me feel like I was a bit too harsh on him though..

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

A) This is a forum. Imagine trying to deter traffic from a forum... WTF?? Do you want a forum with nobody in it?
B)Almost, but not quite and I am not Xhaka nor did I have people claim I was a warrior. My reaction is not a blight on my personality as proclaimed by others..
C) I have a real life. It's lovely. Wish you could experience it but guess you'll have to settle with your lame sense of humour and hatred of busy forums..

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I swear Jury gets banned every week lol

Coquelin isn't good enough.. Seeing these other jokers in midfield for us nowadays makes me feel like I was a bit too harsh on him though..

Exactly how I feel, I'm starting to feel the same way about Giroud watching Lacazette struggle.

Steering clear of this thread for a while. Mention a nationality and get banned..

No one cares stop spamming this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom