• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wonder if he might be like a Moyes though, quality but only up to a certain level...think he might struggle with more established players egos too, has done very well with Sp**s though...but something about him irks me.
He’s got Sp**s CL football and a CL final, on a budget too. That’s more than Moyes has ever done.

I don’t know what there is not to like? He’s done well everywhere he’s been.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Who said anything about anyone feeling inferior? Carlo has one of the best CV’s in the history of the game but Potch is a better manager today. He’s also a young manager who has managed teams like Sociedad, Southampton and Sp**s, and done well - Getting top 4 and a CL final with with Sp**s is good going.

He’ll leave soon and move on to Madrid, Utd, PSG etc. Expect then the titles and cups to arrive.

He never managed Sociedad.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He’s got Sp**s CL football and a CL final, on a budget too. That’s more than Moyes has ever done.

I don’t know what there is not to like? He’s done well everywhere he’s been.

Moyes finishing in the top four in 2005 is more impressive than any of his top four finishes imo, 2015-2019 the competition wasn’t as tough, and Moyes never had the squad or money Poch had but always competed close to the top four...just want to see how he does at a team that expects to win, interesting to see if he can deal with that pressure.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Hopefully Emery meditates and realizes that he doesn’t have to micro manage and over complicate everything. The Torreira situation to me does not show a spineless manager, it shows a manager who doesn’t listen to his players. (Despite what people may say after players voted for captain)

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Told you... players would be in an exodus and is happening. We always will be short of players or a good manager or whatever you want because the freaking board is coward, conservative and useless. How they don’t realize that Emery is causing more damage that any millions they could be saving if he stays.

Players are literally asking for a change, and if they don’t find it here, they will in somewhere else.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
TatteredConcreteBeardeddragon-size_restricted.gif

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Now this i think we should all actually agree on. I've seen posters hope we lose ior wish Ill fate on players but what we really need at this club is to knock the bottom line. .

If you all club together and agree to refund my pair of tickets, I’ll consider it.

Don’t think you could afford it TBH :rofl:

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Now this i think we should all actually agree on. I've seen posters hope we lose ior wish Ill fate on players but what we really need at this club is to knock the bottom line. .
Hit them where it hurts them more... the money! Show them they are nothing without fans

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Outlasted Pochettino. The man has nine lives.

Incredible, isn't it? The man takes them to a CL final and gets top 4, has a bad start and is fired.

Mid-Table Unai on the other hand, bottles an easy run-in in the league, bottles an EL final and completely bottles top 4 before the mid way point of the season is reach and is still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom