• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | Saturday, November 23 | 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for in this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Rosicky was obviously the better player. But i’d rather have a less talented player that was fit than a talented one that was injured all yhe time.
That's a perfectly fair answer but because you expect people to assume that last highlighted bit and then ridicule them if they do not, you're losing all credibility on here...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Rosicky was a starter in 07-08 until his injury in January, a team that challenged for the league...he then missed 08-09, but came back strongly he 09-10...had a poor 10-11, due to his haircut ( ;) ) then played a massive part in us getting top four in 2012 and 2013...played many games in 13-14 too, he was injured pretty much his last two seasons

What did Flamini actually do for us? He played well as a left back in 2006 and as our DM in 2008...when he came back in 2013 he was crap, regardless if he was fit or not.

Tommy definitely made more of a contribution imo.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Rosicky was an absolute star. Just a shame injuries robbed us of seeing him play consistently. He almost became the forgotten man when he spent that year+ out injured in the late 00's.

Riou

Rosicky was an absolute star. Just a shame injuries robbed us of seeing him play consistently. He almost became the forgotten man when he spent that year+ out injured in the late 00's.

He was the perfect replacement for Bobby for me, even had long hair!

Remember when we signed him pre World Cup, then he scored two stunners against the USA...loved him.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
He was the perfect replacement for Bobby for me, even had long hair!

Remember when we signed him pre World Cup, then he scored two stunners against the USA...loved him.

And then scored a similar screamer a few months later on a champions League night back in the itv4 days. He was idolised at Dortmund, much more than many other players that have done well there, which says it all.

Riou

And then scored a similar screamer a few months later on a champions League night back in the itv4 days. He was idolised at Dortmund, much more than many other players that have done well there, which says it all.

Remember when we played Dortmund in 2012 or 2013, and Reus and Gotze fought over his shirt at full time :lol:

I think he was the last player to retire that was part of Nike’s Secret Tournament ad in 2002 too.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Remember when we played Dortmund in 2012 or 2013, and Reus and Gotze fought over his shirt at full time :lol:

I think he was the last player to retire that was part of Nike’s Secret Tournament ad in 2002 too.

So he was a Dortmund legend but a bit part player at Arsenal. Walcott deserves more admiratiom but you’d never see it.

Actually had a dream that after going down 0-2 our fans were invading the field to get Emery out
Someone needs to invade the pitch if we draw or lose. Message has to reach the hierarchy that we demand our Arsenal back and we ain't ****ing around.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Also this picture proves to me that there was a blueprine to beat Arsène Wenger’s teams which mean that we wouldn’t have progressed with him.

It has more to do with the fact that there are some managers who are kryptonite, regardless of what team or form you're in. Koeman and Mourinho were like that for the most part of Wenger's reign.

But then Wenger was also a kryptonite to a whole loads more of them :)

Should invade pre-match
I get your point. We will lose anyway or play a scrappy win/draw so why wait. Right?
I still think we should wait and see the comedy of errors first. After that, no pundit will have a right to call our fans little brats cos that will be fully deserved.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Lol only one person voted for a win so far.

Southampton must be absolutely licking their lips at this one.

**** me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom