• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
What a joke. Jury’s a quality poster. Mods why did you ban him? Free up jury!
Forum has become toxic this season. More than ever. And if good posters like Jury are going to be binned for next to nothing then I am not sure how much longer I'll be here. Arsenal are boring, AM is toxic and actually I do have other things to do.. for a change;)

luigicalzone

Will be gone in January. Interview he gave to Swiss national tv.

Reporter: Are you open to what happens between you and Arsenal?
Granit: I have a clear vision. I think the club knows it. I still have a contract at the moment but i'm happy when I'm back and we can find a solution.
Reporter: What's your vision?
Granit: It's difficult to say at the moment. I don't want to speak long about it but there will be a solution, because what happend is unacceptable.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Will be gone in January. Interview he gave to Swiss national tv.

Reporter: Are you open to what happens between you and Arsenal?
Granit: I have a clear vision. I think the club knows it. I still have a contract at the moment but i'm happy when I'm back and we can find a solution.
Reporter: What's your vision?
Granit: It's difficult to say at the moment. I don't want to speak long about it but there will be a solution, because what happend is unacceptable.
Awesome news.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Arsenal fans: F*ck off

Granit Xhaka: You f*ck off

Arsenal fans:

40f.png

Jae

To be fair Jury is always the first one accusing people of racism and homophobia anytime you disagree with him even though it’s unwarranted and insincere. So it’s only right he gets a taste of his own medicine.

He calls them as he sees them. Can't say much more than that really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom