• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Mourinho going to Sp**s would cement his legacy as one of the bad guys.

“Would cement”? In what way is the jury still out?

He’s still a total POS, but he’s just been humbled after the back to back sackings of Chelsea and United. Before he’d run back to Roman but he even managed to burn that bridge. With no more clubs who were desperate enough to give him and all his antics another go he’s played nice in the studio but if Sp**s ring him he’ll quickly be back to being insufferable again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lol mourinho to Sp**s he won't have the ability to spend alot of money with levy in charge.

I think manutd will make thier move and get Pochy

m-due

Is this why Kane kept a low profile during the international break when it came to media appearances. :D

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Lol mourinho to Sp**s he won't have the ability to spend alot of money with levy in charge.

I think manutd will make thier move and get Pochy

Yeah,i mean this Sp**s's squad is very good now,but half players will leave next summer.They need big re-bulid and Mourinho needs big money.

blaze_of_glory

“Would cement”? In what way is the jury still out?

He’s still a total POS, but he’s just been humbled after the back to back sackings of Chelsea and United. Before he’d run back to Roman but he even managed to burn that bridge. With no more clubs who were desperate enough to give him and all his antics another go he’s played nice in the studio but if Sp**s ring him he’ll quickly be back to being insufferable again.
Ok FURTHER cement :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Imagine if we hire Pochy in summer i don't think pochy will be out of job anytime soon hd done incredible job with Sp**s yes he failed to win aby trophies but he made them top 4 team

blaze_of_glory

Ok damn right :lol:. Half this board would take him here, so I had to make sure you too weren’t looking at him and his character with rose tinted glasses only because it would mean Emery was out.
No I've never wanted Mou here. Such a hard choice between keeping Emery and not hiring Mou, but I think there's always got to be another option there.

Top Bottom