• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Manager hunt has begun. Poch will be off to Bayern. Jose will goto Sp**s. And we will be stuck with Emery because we our run by spineless cowards. That's a best case scenario I may add. Worst case is he goes to Barcelona or some other club with a manager.

We’ll get Ten Hag or Nagelsmann mate, no bother.

Then Don Wilder in a couple of years.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We’ll get Ten Hag or Nagelsmann mate, no bother.

Then Don Wilder in a couple of years.
We need the balls to make a move. Poch has accomplished something at Sp**s, a CL final and their finest run of league form that I can ever recall. Theyve sacked him before Christmas. Weve saved Emerys balls from the fire. Anything we do now looks like a reaction to Sp**s.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Rodgers
Potchettino
Nagelsman

in that order

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I suppose binning Emery and getting Potch in would be as ballsy a move as ever.

Id be all for it, we have a great young crop of players coming through and a manager who has done it at a high level for some years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom