• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

You realise Stan Kroenke doesn't even care about the success of this club, all he cares about is money & making money from this club for himself & his clubs in the USA. Even if someone offered him a lot more money to buy us I doubt he'd even consider selling unfortunately.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You realise Stan Kroenke doesn't even care about the success of this club, all he cares about is money & making money from this club for himself & his clubs in the USA. Even if someone offered him a lot more money to buy us I doubt he'd even consider selling unfortunately.
But surely he would be interested in a big offer if it is all about money?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
As much as the Kroenke's are not good for us, they are not the reason why we play so much of the game in our own half or that our midfield has no balance. Wenger made many poor investments most noticeably 70m Mustafi and Xhaka and Emery is not getting maximum from his players.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Is it too much to ask for a owner that truly cares about our club?
In the grand scheme of things football is relatively low priority, so I'm not terribly upset that someones not pouring money into a football club when there are much more worthy causes.
As someone put it, football is the most important thing of all unimportant things.

LeeDixon85

In the grand scheme of things football is relatively low priority, so I'm not terribly upset that someones not pouring money into a football club when there are much more worthy causes.
As someone put it, football is the most important thing of all unimportant things.
Yes, agree with that, but Kroenke is only here to make money and that is sad. Would be much better to have a owner that cared for Arsenal.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
As much as the Kroenke's are not good for us, they are not the reason why we play so much of the game in our own half or that our midfield has no balance. Wenger made many poor investments most noticeably 70m Mustafi and Xhaka and Emery is not getting maximum from his players.

Think there was an article that Wenger did not want Mustafi and Xhaka at all.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Yes, agree with that, but Kroenke is only here to make money and that is sad. Would be much better to have a owner that cared for Arsenal.
I don't think Kroenke is to be blamed for the current situation. It's emery then Raul and edu. Liverpool have proved that you can be competitive without dumping money. The city way is not the only way.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Think there was an article that Wenger did not want Mustafi and Xhaka at all.

Both could have been stat DNA singings, but if we are going to suggest that Wenger didn't want Xhaka and Mustafi, do we assume that he had little input in Laca and Aubameyang as well?

We have bigger problems than Kroenke to be honest. I'm more concerned with on-pitch developments.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I don't think Kroenke is to be blamed for the current situation. It's emery then Raul and edu. Liverpool have proved that you can be competitive without dumping money. The city way is not the only way.
While Liverpool are nowhere close to spending city money they aren't exactly Southampton either..

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Not the best of examples. Liverpool spent £142 million on two players to finish second in the league and win the CL.

Top Bottom