• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Id love Potch to join us, it would be similar to when we got Sol. I am all for this! MAKE IT HAPPEN ARSENAL!

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Nah they have something bigger lined up. They know they need to sustain their top four presence.

Can see Jose, Allegri, Favre, Hassenhuttl, etc going there.

And none is better. Sole name that would make me worry a bit is Nagelsmann, which isn't available, so don't even entertain the idea of bringing him up :D

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Super happy this happened, not because we are in with any chance of getting Poch outselves, but due to Sp**s loosing the man that gave them relevance in the first place.

Poch will end up at Bayern, Barca, ManU or whatever he wants, he's that good.

For all my dear arsenal fellas out there, just keep in mind, Sp**s will almost certainly have a similar push with Mourinho or whoever comes in, as happened with Ole at ManU, but no need to panic, it will ultimately fall off and they'll be left with an inferior manager. - Good news !

GoonerBoy19

Super happy this happened, not because we are in with any chance of getting Poch outselves, but due to Sp**s loosing the man that gave them relevance in the first place.

Poch will end up at Bayern, Barca, ManU or whatever he wants, he's that good.

For all my dear arsenal fellas out there, just keep in mind, Sp**s will almost certainly have a similar push with Mourinho or whoever comes in, as happened with Ole at ManU, but no need to panic, it will ultimately fall off and they'll be left with an inferior manager. - Good news !

What's the point, we are in even worse situation and our board is hopeless even to sack an underperformer.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Name me a better coach on the market than Poach.
This is our chance, if he wants to join Arsenal.

He said he never will coach Barca, Zidane and Real have better form again.
I think Bayern will try to get Ten Hag.

So we have to be faster than United, who will sack their coach first.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Name me a better coach on the market than Poach.
This is our chance, if he wants to join Arsenal.

He said he never will coach Barca, Zidane and Real have better form again.
I think Bayern will try to get Ten Hag.

So we have to be faster than United, who will sack their coach first.

I dont think he is the kind of guy that would do a Sol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom