• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Lacazette has played 6539 min. for Arsenal, scored 38 goals, and provided 15 assists (plus 4 pens). That's a goal contribution every 115 mins. Auba has played 6189 min., scored 50, and provided 12. A goal contribution every 100 mins.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What is this sorcery.

Having to reduce to total minutes and goal contributions for strikers ffs.

What is next? Total seconds and key passes just to try and make the average Lacazette look good?

Lacazette has been here for almost 2.5 years. Auba just under 2, and has the record for the fastest 50 goals in an Arsenal shirt whilst even having to play out wide, that's all you need to know. Lacazette with his poverty 38 goals is nearing 100 appearances and still far away 50. Giroud level numbers.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Giroud was a top quality striker imo. Man was Drogba level in terms of strike rate and like Didier always turned up in huge moments.

Guy was an absolute unit, who was good at linking play.

Wasn’t his fault we never won that title, Drogba had Lampard but who did we have backing him up with goals?

What is this sorcery.

What is next? Total seconds and key passes just to try and make the average Lacazette look good?

Lacazette has been here for almost 2.5 years. Auba just under 2, and has the record for the fastest 50 goals in an Arsenal shirt whilst even having to play out wide, that's all you need to know. Lacazette with his poverty 38 goals is nearing 100 appearances and still far away 50. Giroud level numbers.

giphy.gif

Giroud was a top quality striker imo. Man was Drogba level in terms of strike rate and like Didier always turned up in huge moments.

Wasn’t his fault we never won that title, Drogba had Lampard but who did we have backing him up with goals?

Sanchez?

There was something else lacking.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

This is an atrocious post all the way through but this bit takes the piss . He literally went 5 months without scoring in 2016. It is literally his fault we didn't win the title:lol:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

What is this sorcery.

You've pretty much posted the same kind of thing no? Your post infers the number 50 is an order of magnitude away from the number 38. The term "almost .5 years" is made to sound as if its a decade, and the bizarre prioritization of appearances over actual minutes on the pitch is witchcraft of the highest order ;)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is an atrocious post all the way through but this bit takes the piss . He literally went 5 months without scoring in 2016. It is literally his fault we didn't win the title:lol:

We should’ve gotten a goalscorer up front to ease the burden on Alexis the summer before.

But yeah that five months bit :facepalm:

Furious

You've pretty much posted the same kind of thing no? Your post infers the number 50 is an order of magnitude away from the number 38. The term "almost .5 years" is made to sound as if its a decade, and the bizarre prioritization of appearances over actual minutes on the pitch is witchcraft of the highest order ;)

There's absolutely no need to talk total minutes, it doesn't make any sense to use a number as big as 6500 when you just can use appearances to say the same thing.

But I'm guessing it's to turn Lacazette's misfortune around of Wenger treating him "badly" and subbing him off(for no goals and poor performances), isn't it? :lol:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

There's absolutely no need to talk total minutes, it doesn't make any sense to use a number as big as 6500 when you just can use appearances to say the same thing.

But I'm guessing it's to turn Lacazette's misfortune around of Wenger treating him "badly" and subbing him off(for no goals and poor performances), isn't it? :lol:

Laca's OK, puts in a shift, yeah he's no Suarez. The boy is certainly not deserving of the almost pathological hatred exhibited by some on here - I just don't get it? Auba has had quite a few off games too recently TBF.

Right, off to the hood to cut my hair, have a pleasant afternoon*

(*adjust as needed for your TZ)

Furious

Laca's OK, puts in a shift, yeah he's no Suarez. The boy is certainly not deserving of the almost pathological hatred exhibited by some on here - I just don't get it? Auba has had quite a few off games too recently TBF.

Right, off to the hood to cut my hair, have a pleasant afternoon*

(*adjust as needed for your TZ)

It's no different to what you and others are giving Özil?

This is how it is in every player thread. Fail to see why you're so surprised.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The great civil war of Arsenal Mania will be fought viciously in the Lacazette thread i reckon. I, for one, will make sure that i'm remembered to be on the right side of history. #BackaZette #LacaMyStriker
Tbf we've had this great civil war in the Özil thread, ramsey thread, xhaka thread and giroud thread.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

What is this talk of War??? I love all my fellow Gooners here. Even the perennially miserable ones. Life is but a fleeting moment, why spend it arguing with people who support the same team as you?

51ZER8zXu8L.jpg

TakeChillPill

Established Member
We simply need to lower our expectations, Wenger was a genuis of unearthing world class talent.

There is a reason why he never went of Laca even though he had multiple oppotunities to sign him, becasue he never had elite potential.

And it's clear, Laca is a very good player, but at 2 levels below the top players. He has class moments, but most of the time he is just a good player.

He consistantly miss controls simple balls, has a habit of over hitting balls and taking to too long to pull the trigger when an opportunity presents itself, and quite limited off the ball movement.

So i'm not going to get on his back, least of our concerns right now.

Furious

The great civil war of Arsenal Mania will be fought viciously in the Lacazette thread i reckon. I, for one, will make sure that i'm remembered to be on the right side of history. #BackaZette #LacaMyStriker

Your football knowledge is too poor for you to be victorious.

Yet another L in sight for you I'm afraid. As per, I might add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom