• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I know he is human being. I don't know if he is emotional or not. Don't know what you are talking about there.

But he has weak mentality plus being just a overall terrible player. Our star signing in 10/10 transfer window last summer. :rofl::lol:

In what way does he show weak mentality? For crying in Baku? For me that shows strong mentality and that he knows he underperformed and takes responsibility for it. But maybe we just view things differently.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
In what way does he show weak mentality? For crying in Baku? For me that shows strong mentality and that he knows he underperformed and takes responsibility for it. But maybe we just view things differently.

Didn't he cry cos Xhaka got booed? I swear I've seen him crying multiple times, it's not a good look for a grown man.

UpTheGunnerz

Didn't he cry cos Xhaka got booed? I swear I've seen him crying multiple times, it's not a good look for a grown man.

He looked a bit devastated, yes. Dunno if he cried, but he looked shaken.
He cried in Baku, that's the only other time.

scytheavatar

Established Member

The fact that he played well in his first 2-3 months with us, but since then has been consistently underperforming?

UpTheGunnerz

How i imagine people referring to Serie A and other big leagues as farmer leagues

AmusedSlimyAfricanclawedfrog-size_restricted.gif

UpTheGunnerz

The fact that he played well in his first 2-3 months with us, but since then has been consistently underperforming?

As did the whole team, i reckon. People not willing to give him leeway to adjust to the league? For some people it takes tim.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
As did the whole team, i reckon. People not willing to give him leeway to adjust to the league? For some people it takes tim.
The guy wanted out in the summer after a full season in his natural position... Emery gave him the keys to DM at 22 & fresh into a new league. Thats big faith especially for a player he has reservations about.

Not worth giving this clown time.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He might genuinely be unhappy for off the pitch reasons, and when you couple this with his football problems I can see why he might want to leave.

There was talk his wife was unsettled in England, for the normal reasons you hear with South American wives of players in England.

Clubs in Spain want him, so culturally more appealing than London I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom