• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Final Fantasy X...played it on my PS3 recently, not the remake but the orinigal PS2 game (I love the graphics from that time) one of the best RPGs ever, has a few dodgy moments with the voice acting, but so does every Japanese product translated for a English speaking family audience...think the voice acting overall though is very good, when it gets emotional you can really feel it...really enjoyed the battle/leveling up system, just all in all a brilliant game!

blaze_of_glory

Anybody play Stellaris on PS4? Thinking of grabbing it as it's on sale, but never really played a game like that before. Did a bit of Crusader Kings 2 on my Macbook years ago, but it ran so badly I stopped.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Anybody play Stellaris on PS4? Thinking of grabbing it as it's on sale, but never really played a game like that before. Did a bit of Crusader Kings 2 on my Macbook years ago, but it ran so badly I stopped.
Stellaris is a time-consuming game. Similar to Civilization. Don't buy it if you don't have time.

Also, quite a learning curve.

blaze_of_glory

Stellaris is a time-consuming game. Similar to Civilization. Don't buy it if you don't have time.

Also, quite a learning curve.
Well I'm willing to learn! I don't mind a time-consuming game as long as it can be played in short spurts here and there. Or is this one where I'd lose track of what was happening if I didn't put in long sessions?

Never played Civilization so can't really compare, but have played plenty of RPGs that take 50-100 hrs

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Well I'm willing to learn! I don't mind a time-consuming game as long as it can be played in short spurts here and there. Or is this one where I'd lose track of what was happening if I didn't put in long sessions?

Never played Civilization so can't really compare, but have played plenty of RPGs that take 50-100 hrs
Go for it then. Really different from the other games.

Amount of time depends on your own choice, since most games are 'sandboxes'.

Riou

Anyone else feel absolutely heartbroken that this wasn’t the actual gameplay after seeing this intro :mad:

I got this game for my tenth birthday in 2001, and I was a massive wrestling fan at the time...after seeing this beautiful piece of art I thought, have I found a wrestling game to top WWF No Mercy!

****ing false advertising.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Anyone else feel absolutely heartbroken that this wasn’t the actual gameplay after seeing this intro :mad:

I got this game for my tenth birthday in 2001, and I was a massive wrestling fan at the time...after seeing this beautiful piece of art I thought, have I found a wrestling game to top WWF No Mercy!

****ing false advertising.

Them games werent too bad in my opinion, as a kid I loved that one with Brock Lesnar on the front I think it was

Riou

Them games werent too bad in my opinion, as a kid I loved that one with Brock Lesnar on the front I think it was

They were fun...just want the into from that game, to be a game! :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
They were fun...just want the into from that game, to be a game! :lol:

WWF games are so **** these days, every now and then they are free on Xbox and I give it a quick play, I end up scrolling through the characters and have no idea who 90% of the people are and the 10% I do are old as **** and I guess still going..

Gameplay is ****e though

Oh_Snap

The Outer Worlds, it feels very much like Fallout
So many good games for PC right now and 2020 even gonna get better with half life and cyberpunk around the corner .. don't even have time for outer worlds as i just got red dead redemption 2 and fallen order. first world problems :). gonna get outer worlds as soon as it hits steam i guess.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Has anyone played Disco Elysium? It's more like a interactive story the the writing is honestly superb.
I was just looking into this. Comes out on ps4 in 2020 though ffs. Looks a perfect game to play over a xmas holiday and beyond. It's Estonian!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So many good games for PC right now and 2020 even gonna get better with half life and cyberpunk around the corner .. don't even have time for outer worlds as i just got red dead redemption 2 and fallen order. first world problems :). gonna get outer worlds as soon as it hits steam i guess.

It is pretty good, I love the 1950s styling that the fallout series always had.

For a more blast from the past, I am playing Dark Age of Camelot on the Phoenix free shard server. It is a good game, and the devs have made it more casual gamer friendly.

blaze_of_glory

Has anyone played Disco Elysium? It's more like a interactive story the the writing is honestly superb.
Definitely want to try that once it comes to consoles. Seems really interesting. Also the Chapo boys have cameo voice appearances.

Oh_Snap

It is pretty good, I love the 1950s styling that the fallout series always had.

For a more blast from the past, I am playing Dark Age of Camelot on the Phoenix free shard server. It is a good game, and the devs have made it more casual gamer friendly.

Graphics have become important to me ever since i bought a rtx 2070 super. So i cant play Camelot :D. Currently still playing the PC-Release of Red Dead Redemption 2 ... what a Monster this game is. And while the story is already good, the real Star is the environment imho. Spent whole nights just exploring and found tons of easter eggs so far. Outer Worlds gonna be next once i'm fed up with RDR2.

blaze_of_glory

how did you find Stellaris?

don't compare it to watching Arsenal play, please.
Oh I'm still in the midst of my first game. Taking it really slow. I don't understand half of what's going on (though I watched good orientation series on YouTube that helped a lot), but its fun. Definitely easy to lose hours to that game because there's always another thing to address or look into.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom