• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | Saturday, November 23 | 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for in this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If only Emery was "defensive", we'd be golden. The guy is a bum in all aspects of the game.

We don't have the defence to be defensive, they're all poor. Also our midfield offers no protection, we are so easy to score against, Saints will be kicking themselves.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We should really be moaning about the VAR decision, but it seems getting rid of the manager is a more pressing matter than winning games. Bit of a weird one.
The performance was terrible again. VAR has nothing to do with what happened in the first half.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
It was clear Emery needed to go before the internationals. The best case scenario would have been we put away the easy 4 games in this run but guaranteed would have come unstuck when the tough run starts next month.

Worst case scenario is probably what is happening now. Not even beating the **** teams. Either way it didn't make sense to stick with him only to fire him at the end of the season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We don't have the defence to be defensive, they're all poor. Also our midfield offers no protection, we are so easy to score against, Saints will be kicking themselves.
You can make a defensive system work despite the players.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

The club think that this is acceptable. I can’t believe they think these results are ok. The future doesn’t seem bright at all with them..I’m absolutely gutted

another 5 years of Europa! Can’t wait

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Last win in the league was against Bournemouth that's i guess was 2 months ago and it was hard too. So these kind of staff that get manager sacked imo the fixtures wasn't really difficult too 3 points from 9 against Wolves crystal Palace and Southampton our away form still awful only point against manutd so 4 points from possible 18 After starting season with 14 points from 21. The club should act know you give chance to guy who trying to do something to turn things around and put good performance but emery doing neither

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
The performance was terrible again. VAR has nothing to do with what happened in the first half.
It was terrible, but it's really sad times when your team gets blatantly shafted by a clear offside, reviewed by VIDEO, no less, and nobody cares about that. It warrant s some discussion, but I guess people are prioritising... I really want Arsenal to win more than anything, that's my problem, I suppose.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Not true.

We even saw at time last season that the team could keep clean sheets.

But Emery is simply clueless, we are getting outshot by rubbish sides every week ffs. That's down to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom