• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I got no problem with us getting nuno, def think people saying he is another emery or even worse are missing the biggest reason why emery has been awful as well...saying that I really want poch, imagine the lift that would give the club, just seeing Sp**s fans crying just like when sol man joined the top london team
Id take either tbh

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Kronke bought into this club to make money, not to win trophies. Whilst the management would obviously be happy to win the PL their target each year is to be in the CL because of the revenue it generates. Winning is secondary.

There are two ways into the CL; Top 4 finish or win the EL.
We got rid of the manager that had the best record in the PL for attaining CL qualification and replaced him with the guy that has the best record for getting to the CL via the EL. I don’t think that’s a co-incidence.

Last year we missed top 4 by one point and got to the EL final.

I think Kronke and Co would tolerate a 5th, 6th, 7th placed PL finish as long as we win the EL.

Consequently, and I hope I’m wrong, but as long as we’re still in the EL they might just hang on to Emery.

Yes, this is my take aswell. If we win tonight it will be seen as a step forward. We have to remember that Stan and Josh know absolutely nothing about football.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As i said before we could've definitely got Mourinho if his past with us was respectful Poch too if he didn't manage Sp**s. So now we found ourselves with only 1 proven coach is Allegri then a guy who didn't manage one club before Arteta and coach who made championship team competitive in just 1 year

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

As i said before we could've definitely got Mourinho if his past with us was respectful Poch too if he didn't manage Sp**s. So now we found ourselves with only 1 proven coach is Allegri then a guy who didn't manage one club before Arteta and coach who made championship team competitive in just 1 year
Shluld have gone for Jose but alot of our fans are babies. He might fail at Sp**s but if he gets them winning it wont matter. If we dont make CL we will fall even further behind.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Shluld have gone for Jose but alot of our fans are babies. He might fail at Sp**s but if he gets them winning it wont matter. If we dont make CL we will fall even further behind.
Getting mourinho will create more toxic atmosphere in my opinion there will be people who cannot wait for him to go in bad period so they'll want sacked

Interesting news from sources within the club, club negotiating with a manager who my sources tell me is a “top, top manager.”

Watch this space.
That sounds like the same bullshit we used to get spouted every window by Wenger, "we'll only sign top top quality" like Francis Jeffers, Cygan, Stepanovs, Silvestre, Poom, Xhaka to name a few.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
You'll have to be lucky like Liverpool that when they sacked Rodgers in middle of season they found klopp was available and no top club want him

GDeep™

League is very weak
Potch
Arteta
Allegri
Rodgers
Benitez

My top 5 if we accept the younger German managers are off the market.

Not keen on Rodgers and Benitez at all, but they tick enough boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom