• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacstud

Spitting in the wind. We do not have a "good" CB on the roster.

Silly to yell at whoever we trot out.

That's one position resting solely on a half-decade's worth of terrible FO.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
We need to just stop this whole Mustafi thing and either get rid in January or banish him until the summer.

Why is it never these sh!t players that are on the last year of their contract?

CJJ

Established Member
We need to just stop this whole Mustafi thing and either get rid in January or banish him until the summer.

Why is it never these sh!t players that are on the last year of their contract?
What do you suggest? Play Sokratis walnut-brain that gives the opposition two clear cut chances every game because he can't pass a ball?

We have a problem at CB and right now its about picking the lesser evil based on form, because you're not gonna get something good regardless.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I don’t even know what to say.....................
That was worse than I remember him and I have bad memories

BigPoppaPump

What do you suggest? Play Sokratis walnut-brain that gives the opposition two clear cut chances every game because he can't pass a ball?

We have a problem at CB and right now its about picking the lesser evil based on form, because you're not gonna get something good regardless.

Sokratis is better tbh, that's not saying much but still.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
At least people will stop pretending he is any good now...

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
How the hell is this man a professional footballer?

He should go and work as an accountant or something.

BigPoppaPump

What you on about. Sokratis has been an utter disaster the past games he's played. You can't seriously say Sokratis is the lesser of two craps here.

I don't disagree Sokratis has been utter dog poo this season but Mustafi is Mustafi don't know how else to put it.

darkgunner

He needs to be demoted by force via a transfer out of the club. He is clueless when it comes to playing against organised attacking teams.

Emery was very smart not to play him in the PL. I'm disappointed that Ljungberg gave him another chance in the PL. At least in the cup games he could have kept padding stats with a good game here and there, and convinced some poor club in desperate need of a CB to purchase him in Jan.

Now our efforts to conceal his crappiness have been exposed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He still absolutely tragic pukki everytime beaten him at least he didn't make mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom