• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A first for the PL as every game this week is being broadcast by Amazon. No idea what that means for the illegal stream gang.

Second game for Super Fred to hopefully get his ideas into some of the players, were promising signs yesterday even if we look soft at the back.

Brighton have been very good this year under Graham Potter, they’ve played a good brand of football and have rarely been hammered. Did very well against Liverpool on the weekend.

The kid Connolly along with Trossard and Maupay have been the standouts.

Line up I’d go with is:

Leno
Hecçy - Chambers - Luiz - KT
Torreira - Guendo
Pepe - Özil - Saka
Auba

We play again very shortly afterwards so might want to keep Laca rested for the Irons game.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
A first for the PL as every game this week is being broadcast by Amazon. No idea what that means for the illegal stream gang.
You're better off streaming this one than using Prime Video, since the latter will be lagging even further behind. I read somewhere that the PL were worried because if you have your club's official app on your phone, you'll receive goal alerts before you see them on Amazon.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Second game for Super Fred to hopefully get his ideas into some of the players, were promising signs yesterday even if we look soft at the back.

Brighton have been very good this year under Graham Potter, they’ve played a good brand of football and have rarely been hammered. Did very well against Liverpool on the weekend.

The kid Connolly along with Trossard and Maupay have been the standouts.

Line up I’d go with is:

Leno
Hecçy - Chambers - Luiz - KT
Torreira - Guendo
Pepe - Özil - Saka
Auba

We play again very shortly afterwards so might want to keep Laca rested for the Irons game.

:eek: - that's big news, was already going to leave Sky and DAZN as they offer me almost nothing in terms of Arsenal aside from the odd game every few weeks. I still have to go for an illegal stream most of the time..

So they might have it all in the upcoming future ?

This trend in ever new streaming services has become rediculous - you'd basically want Netflix, Amazon, DAZN, Sky, Disney+ and soon more here in Germany.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You're better off streaming this one than using Prime Video, since the latter will be lagging even further behind. I read somewhere that the PL were worried because if you have your club's official app on your phone, you'll receive goal alerts before you see them on Amazon.
Like streaming on DSTV NOW..
In SA if you want sport you need DSTV.. Or you use the login details of someone who has DSTV and you stream it on DSTV NOW... Which is about 10 seconds behind DSTV..

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

A mate of mine who works in the ticket office at the Emirates said he sold a ticket to someone under the name of Mauricio P, make of that what you will.

Very interesting.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Don't think they're allowed, no broadcaster is allowed the rights to all the games. For now, Amazon have these mid-week and Boxing Day matches since they're not on UK TV.
Why is it like this though? Here you just need DSTV and it shows on one of the SuperSport channels without fail. Only games we don't get are the few Caraboa cup games that are not televised. We get all 10 games every weekend without fail..

say yes

forum master baiter
What the ****? :lol:

How is that allowed.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Why is it like this though? Here you just need DSTV and it shows on one of the SuperSport channels without fail. Only games we don't get are the few Caraboa cup games that are not televised. We get all 10 games every weekend without fail..
Because if Sky or whoever have a monopoly on the games they can charge even more ridiculous prices.
What the ****? :lol:

How is that allowed.
It's some issue with Amazon, people who stream other sports on their platform say they're always behind:
https://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/tech...mazon-primes-us-open-coverage/5132359.article

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We haven’t beaten them since 2017...backing Freddie to end that, and get his first win too!

That Sanchez back heel, and my boy Iwobi with the finish :drool:

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Already have to disable the PL app notifications because it runs ahead of Sky games on Now TV.

Few people I know are getting prime video just for this week, no chance I’m giving even more money over for shoddy streams.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Already have to disable the PL app notifications because it runs ahead of Sky games on Now TV.

Few people I know are getting prime video just for this week, no chance I’m giving even more money over for shoddy streams.
Can't believe how they **** you guys around over there. Actually so much simpler for us here in a way.. But fairly elitist due to price etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom