• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Still think he's too technically brilliant to not be a success, similar too Kovacic at Chelsea.

I may be wrong but let's see what happens if we actually play him as a deep CM.

Kovacic is way more mature and complete a midfielder than Ceballos....... being "technically brilliant" is like a small fraction of what you need to be a successful midfielder.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Still think he's too technically brilliant to not be a success, similar too Kovacic at Chelsea.

I may be wrong but let's see what happens if we actually play him as a deep CM.

A lot seem unconvinced with him but I’d take him permanently in a heart beak. Frightening potential.

zilfy

Its all working perfectly so far. A mediocre season, so much so that zidane says **** it, give him to them for 20 mil.

Next year something "clicks" under the right manager and his potential is unleashed!!!
sell in 4 years for 60 mil.

My crystal ball is never wrong

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hard to tell how good he is technically thus far.
You basing this off his games for us or other appearances before he joined?
Technical ability is one of the attributes that you can just tell a player has from very little footage or even from youtube.

Every footballer can control a ball but some players just have that silky touch that can't be taught, Dani's touch is elite. When he returns watch how well he controls passes, even when they're fizzed into him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Kovacic is way more mature and complete a midfielder than Ceballos....... being "technically brilliant" is like a small fraction of what you need to be a successful midfielder.
I agree but it's also that final 10% that can take a player from good to world class.

Name a list of world class /top players (exxcluding defenders) and 95% of them will have excellent technique.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Keen to see his capability with a manager who plays through the lines.

I think he and Willock will ultimately become the base of our midfield in a flipping midfield triangle ( 2-1 and 1-2), and this could help us along for fourth spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom