• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope we sell him, will just become another Özil...literally worse than Walcott on the ball, no intensity in his play which makes his speed basically useless in this league.

When he went off to go for a crap, I was furious...I know it’s stupid, but can’t stand this type of **** that always happens to us!

Last edited:

CJJ

Established Member
Aubameyang taking a sheit while we're 2-1 down lacking a goal in the 88th minute pretty much sums up our season.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
2 matches in a row now where he's screaming at young players for mistakes. I'm sorry, it's not captain behavior. Take the lad aside and explain what he could have done better instead of lashing out and humiliating him in front of a whole stadium and tv audiences. I think these players need for someone to be tougher on them but in a case where they're genuinely doing their best and it just isn't coming off I just don't think it's constructive to be so nasty with them when they know what went wrong. Nobody did that to him when he bottled the penalty against Sp**s that ended up contributing to us missing out on top 4.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
His captaincy sure does have vibes of Thierrys last season here.

His goals are vital though! Could be what keeps us in the league.

roz

Fake News Merchant
2 matches in a row now where he's screaming at young players for mistakes. I'm sorry, it's not captain behavior. Take the lad aside and explain what he could have done better instead of lashing out and humiliating him in front of a whole stadium and tv audiences. I think these players need for someone to be tougher on them but in a case where they're genuinely doing their best and it just isn't coming off I just don't think it's constructive to be so nasty with them when they know what went wrong. Nobody did that to him when he bottled the penalty against Sp**s that ended up contributing to us missing out on top 4.
Taking his bad performance out on an academy lad. Nice.
Really hope you’re all starting to see the kind of player he really is. Hopefully hes off soon and all the Auba fanboys will cry for a week until they realise we play better football without him. I realise in my posting this I will be a magnet for criticism, so instead bookmark this post and come back to me with an apology in 6 months time.

mpower2540

His actual footballing ability is pretty shocking for a supposed top player. Play him at CF or don’t play him. Either way I would move him on in the summer if we can get a big fee. He’s past the age now where we should be piling big wages into him

ScotsGooner89

Should only be on the field if played CF. Achieves nothing on the wing, in fact putting him on the wing is to the detriment of both him
AND Laca. I think laca would score more than he does currently with 2 actual wide men supporting him. Probably not as much as Auba can but then he contributes in other areas.

I’d still have Auba up front for most games though, but the two would only ever be on the field at the same time when in desperate need. Even then neither would be doing the wing work.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Criminal that he's being used on the wings. We should have sold Lacazette in the summer, have Auba as our primary CF with Pepe on one wing and Iwobi on the other.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's not anything other than a centre forward. It's really quite simple. Lacazette would be equally terrible on the wing for the same reason.

progman07

Established Member
Hope we sell him, will just become another Özil...literally worse than Walcott on the ball, no intensity in his play which makes his speed basically useless in this league.

When he went off to go for a crap, I was furious...I know it’s stupid, but can’t stand this type of **** that always happens to us!

We are an Aubameyang injury from relegation, really. Give him the respect he deserves for carrying us through last season, and the first two months of this as well.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We are an Aubameyang injury from relegation, really. Give him the respect he deserves for carrying us through last season, and the first two months of this as well.

Was furious when we lost against Brighton, felt the team let Freddie down...was a little harsh on the night, but I am just tired of the majority in this current team, want a new set of players really...Auba is obviously a very good striker, just want something different now.

progman07

Established Member
Was furious when we lost against Brighton, felt the team let Freddie down...was a little harsh on the night, but I am just tired of the majority in this current team, want a new set of players really...Auba is obviously a very good striker, just want something different now.
I think wishing for new strikers is just a wrong focus, or waste of energy.

Is Auba a Thierry Henry, or Aguero? No.

But then he is a massive improvement from Giroud, while we are in the need of about 4 new defenders, 3 new midfielders.

I'd replace half the squad before even thinking about Auba's weaknesses. Also, we are not exploiting Auba's pace in the pressing game, basically because we have no pressing game.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Taking his bad performance out on an academy lad. Nice.
Really hope you’re all starting to see the kind of player he really is. Hopefully hes off soon and all the Auba fanboys will cry for a week until they realise we play better football without him. I realise in my posting this I will be a magnet for criticism, so instead bookmark this post and come back to me with an apology in 6 months time.
Fairly certain Auba banged a family member and left a turd in her handbag at this point. Such a dislike for the only player in the sqaud that does his primary job consistently and better than anyone else at the club, is bewildering. Your posting on this player isn't as much a magnet for criticism as it is for flies tbh.

Last edited:

JoaoFelix

Some people really want to sell our best player for LUCAS JOVIC? :rofl::rofl:

Show him some respect! he been our best player this season by far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom