• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Faced 58 shots in 3 games against bottom 10 teams i wonder he can't wait to leave this summer he deserves better defense

Plutarch

Leno is the first Arsenal keeper I've really been happy with since David Seaman. We've had a long list of unsatisfactory keepers and finally we have one we don't have to worry about.

zilfy

Surely keepers enjoy more action, in a sadistic sort of way :lol:
Definitely. I've been a keeper all my life and I definitely enjoy being kept busy (even if it means we're less likely to win).

I have a secret suspicion that many keepers have a "hero complex." With one single moment (or more if you're having a good day) you can save your team from defeat or protect the win. Its an exhilarating feeling.

Leno is our hero this year, I'm sure he loves the love :D

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Not really. Remember all the drama surrounding him? Opposition players could wind him up far too easily. You need a keeper who's calm under pressure, not someone who ends up giving penalties away by crashing into attackers who've annoyed him.
Honestly don't remember it like that but now that you mention it I suppose you are right. At the time it didn't bug me but hindsight is 20/20 and you've pointed something out to me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom