• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
We need an old-fashioned manager who isn't afraid to give the hairdryer. **** these bunch of spineless slackers.

giphy.gif

Make

Player:Ødegaard
We mustn't go at the Emirates on the next Sunday for to say We need a real change in this club and we don't see anything.

Highbury Chris

This club died when David Dein left. I urge every single Arsenal fan not to renew their season ticket. Nothing will change until Kroenke goes and Dangote buys the club.

clovis

Özil isn't a footballer just a finesser. We should have just let both him and Alexis go why did we crumble so much.

Özil stalled as well, but then he realized that no one wants to buy him especially considering the money he wanted. At least Alexis had proper interest from the Manchester clubs

CJJ

Established Member
Can Leno stop taking an extra touch EVERY ****ING TIME. The guy can't pass a first time ball.

Scottu2hotty83

First ever post on here. Been a lifelomg arsenal fan nearly 30years. Been demoted to watching on the ipad tonight, but just want to say something that is truly frightening. I didn't even know xhaka was even playing. I'm not making this up or jumping on the badwagon. I'm astonished I truly had no idea he was on the pitch until I started reading the comments here at half time. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom