• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Unless a manager with a realistic chance of getting us CL comes in, I highly doubt PEA and a few of our players will stay much longer.

Has been a great striker for us but no one can blame him for leaving. If only we had him in Wengers last 2 years.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Some people really want to sell our best player for LUCAS JOVIC? :rofl::rofl:

Show him some respect! he been our best player this season by far
tenor.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Have to give him some credit tonight, as I have been very angry at him this season compared to last...thought his attitude has been questionable this year, peaking when he tore into Joe last match, but I loved how hard he celebrated Martinelli and Pepe’s goals!

Hoping we continue to start those two either side of Auba, and just let him focus on scoring instead having to get the ball to feet too much, lead the line well tonight...always on the move and looking for openings, with two technical wide players around him he will look such a threat.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is the first game in while we didn't heavily depended on auba to win us game he still scored tho

CJJ

Established Member
Guy has to sign a new contract soon or we should look to sell. I don't want to see another big player contract run out at this club again.

Assuming he's not resigning a contract. How much do you think we could realistically get for him? I reckon selling him now vs the summer would recoup more.

ChefMan21

Guy has to sign a new contract soon or we should look to sell. I don't want to see another big player contract run out at this club again.

Assuming he's not resigning a contract. How much do you think we could realistically get for him? I reckon selling him now vs the summer would recoup more.
Griezmann went for circa £105m and Lukaku for £60m from memory, so somewhere between those two? £75-80m if we're lucky?

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Griezmann went for circa £105m and Lukaku for £60m from memory, so somewhere between those two? £75-80m if we're lucky?

The difference being they are both a few years younger than him and were on long term deals on their previous contracts. Auba is 30 years old and has only just over a year left on his contract.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I know he’s the least of our problems but he is a problem as well. We can’t sustain any attacks with him as our CF. Don’t care if he doesn’t sign if I’m being honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom