• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Standard Liège v Arsenal | December 12, 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steps

I'm going to bed. If highlights occur in this match, I'll catch them tomorrow.
I gotchu.

e9a09e4e-9e33-44a7-92c8-a1eca0375abe.gif

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Martinelli
Guendouzi
Smith Rowe
Saka
Everyone and their nan
Reiss Nelson

This. This is the tier list.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm intrigued for the 2nd half, I want to see the kids play with a bit more fire. If they up the intensity a bit, we can have this lot. Just a bit more adventure needed.

ESR and Willock been the best players for me, Saka and Nelson close behind and they've linked up for some of our better opportunities. Theres a lot to play for for those 4 players specifically in terms of earning a place in the side. They've been pretty good but not enough that I'd say they are knocking the door down except for ESR probably. Just a bit more from them needed.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Writing Reiss Nelson off now. He's trash.
Yeah he’s not impressed me at all when he’s played in the 1st team. Think he may need another loan. It’s a shame because I’ve always had high hopes for him. Known about him since he was a kid. One of my mates knows him and his family really well. Hope he succeeds here, but he hasn’t impressed me at all when given a chance. Think Saka and ESR are definitely ahead of him in the pecking order.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Imagine thinking Freddie is still a club legend after this stint, rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom