• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
At least he's showing that he's not the sort of player you give away on a free to clear the wage bill. He could easily play for Barca or Bayern still. Even PSG. If Wenger goes to Bayern...

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Özil wont leave until his contract is done, we pay him off or maybe he goes on loan and someone pays part of the bill, he's getting paid way over what he deserves and would get anywhere else.

I dont even blame him to be honest, the club was stupid enough to offer him what they did.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Özil wont leave until his contract is done, we pay him off or maybe he goes on loan and someone pays part of the bill, he's getting paid way over what he deserves and would get anywhere else.

I dont even blame him to be honest, the club was stupid enough to offer him what they did.
I don't blame him either, I'd do the the same. But then I don't sh!t rainbow poo and piss arcs of spring water. My sh! t stinks to high heaven, and I have no problem admitting to being a money grabbing fraud.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Safe to say he won't be going to any Chinese teams

In fact Turkey may be the only country he'll feel safe in soon
Genius move to be honest, they have got our clueless board cornered.

Raul getting beaten at ****housery is the funniest part of this

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

tumblr_m5ymktTkPW1qhaz39o1_250.gif

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Fotomac claim Fenerbahce are ‘very’ close to confirming the arrival of Arsenal playmaker Mesut Özil.

The 31 year old has been strongly linked with a move to Turkey in the past few months, and if Fotomac’s report is to believed, there’s a good chance of him joining the Super Lig side.

According to the Turkish newspaper, Fenerbahce sporting director Damien Comolli was in London last week to conclude a deal for Özil, and there’s currently, at least according to the claims, only a few minor things left to agree.

Özil will reportedly join the club on a loan deal which will expire at the end of next season, and Arsenal are very keen to make this deal happen as they want to offload the player.

Fotomac also highlight Özil’s recent problems with the Chinese government which has ruled him out moving to that club, and subsequently only MLS clubs or Fenerbahce are possible destinations for him.

His affection for Fener could be a very important factor, and the Turkish club will be expecting him to join the club in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom