• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

GDeep™

League is very weak
AFTV actually produce decent content which I find myself watching if I’m bored and need of some football chat. Graham I think with his tactics, Lee Judges and Kevin Campbell is good stuff.

The issue here though is that AFTV has created two monsters who get the most numbers for their mainly controversial views.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
But the fact that Robbie allow them to speak that way and uploads it on HIS channel makes him just as responsible imo.
Yes because it get hin views that's my problem with Robbie he either need to tell his regulars to be respectful or ban them from channel that'll earn him too much respect from fans

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yes because it get hin views that's my problem with Robbie he either need to tell his regulars to be respectful or ban them from channel that'll earn him too much respect from fans
I think without Troopz and DT speaking like they do, that channel really declines. They drive that channel.

Pepes blue pill

It's really not though. But then, and no offence, there are fans like you who say the same about their own fanbase at practically every club, big and small, in the world, so while it may be your opinion and one you're welcome to, it's pretty much throwaway comment. Others who say it on here are just having a dig at English fans for their own screwed up reasons that aren't worth a **** hearing.

So why comment to the person who claimed it was the worst :lol:

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Yeah, but out of all the 'characters' created by AFTV he's the worst surely?
Ffs don’t get me started on that Lee rat. Him and DT think they’re major celebs now ffs. Pair of absolute c*nts. Who the f*ck would buy merchandise off that rat?

Reactions: A_G

Bloodbather

Established Member

No, re-read my post. I didn’t not mention making top 4 as an achievement. I clearly stated that under the rebuild required that top 4 was the best we could hope for.

If you believe otherwise then basically the logical conclusion to that is that Arsenal could have over turned City if Liverpool in the space of one season of Emery. That is just nonsense.

What happened before Wenger left is now history. The rebuild job began after that. That is the actual reality.

Your post is a good example of the nonsense being spouted about. A lot of us don’t care about an immediate return to who we used to be at Wenger’s prime. Why? Because we live in the real world and realise that change is going to take time.

A lot of fans have become bored of the type of rhetoric fans like you throne about. That was exactly what outside Goodison was about yesterday.

What you don't get is that this club haven't simply been treading water in the last few years. The club has been trending downward since the late Wenger era as a result of mismanagement and a lack of ambition. We haven't even retained our status as a perennial Top 4 team. Throughout the "perennial 4th place" era, I was on the same camp as you are. It takes time, at least we are still a decent team with quality players. But we've gone further back from that. Year after year we've kept losing world class players due to a lack of ambition. It's not about being a City or a Liverpool, or achieving the success of the prime Wenger era yet again. It's not about an immediate return. It's about not throwing the status out of the window, retaining a winning culture and an ambitious attitude. We have not done that, and haven't the club hasn't done much to give the fans something to be hopeful about.

This club did not become a laughing stock due to its failure to win titles, it became a laughing stock because it became associated with a losing attitude and weakness. United haven't won a league title in ages and have been terrible for a while, but they are still leagues away from becoming the type of laughing stock Arsenal has. You have to step away and look how the club is perceived from the outside. There's a reason this club has stopped attracting young prospects looking to take the next step.

The Arteta hire is the first thing in ages that has given me hope about Arsenal being an ambitious club again, which is the reason I signed up to the forum.

And the Goodison Park incident wasn't about that at all. You really think mere criticism of the club's direction would result in such a backlash? As if that's not happening everywhere associated with Arsenal? It was a backlash against unsavory characters on AFTV, and frankly, because the impact of AFTV has been blown way out of proportion.

Last edited:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
AFC Bam is a good follow on twitter. I randomly found him retweeting Arsenal news one day and he interacts with random fan responses (like me) from time to time. Seems like a good bloke.

Does he post on here?

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Would love us to win titles again so that this "channel" & all the odious people associated with can go back to the relative obscurity that spawned them.

Scumbags the lot of them.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom