• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Ewarwoowar

Has to be noted that thus far only seems to be Rudiger alone as witness in this instance, nothing surfacing at this moment that is corroborating the accusation.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Has to be noted that thus far only seems to be Rudiger alone as witness in this instance, nothing surfacing at this moment that is corroborating the accusation.

I can't believe they would announce three times over the tannoy to stop racist abuse then? Have to be more to it than that.

Ewarwoowar

I can't believe they would announce three times over the tannoy to stop racist abuse then? Have to be more to it than that.
I was thinking much the same as you, but the media after the match from multiple sources were reporting that fact.
I have since learned that Gary Neville implies that there was an isolated incident tied to one fan. The 3 times announcement could have been explained by simple fact that the club sees it as such a highly sensitive issue they'd want to pro-actively head off and distance themselves from any potential criticism or fall out even before the evidence is in.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

can't believe I forgot the Auba incident too, the PL should do something for sure

It'll probably be spun as Bulgarian/Italian Sp**s fans on their holidays & sweep everything under the carpet as, you know, no such thing as racist Sp**s fan. Certainly not at the "Classiest British Club" TM.

They're nothing but a bunch of jumped up thugs who get petulant & dirty the moment things don't go their way.

Tottenham should be forced to play their remaining home matches behind closed doors as an example to any club intent on not dealing with the sickeness slowly creeping back into the British game.

**** the lot of them.

Last edited:

Ewarwoowar

This is shocking, Mou' has yet to establish any kind of stock with the fans to be pulling **** like this, yes Son was stupid but is a fan favorite and it's not the worst thing we have seen a Mou player do, Sissoko could have gone too. They are getting dominated in a lot of games, the last thing he want to do is ostracize one of their most consistent in form players, without him Kane will also struggle as no other player presents as good a foil for him as Son does. They have similar problem to us now with holes in midfield, causing a disconnect to the attack and ultimately exposing the defense, their only saving grace is they have steadier cb's than us.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
This is shocking, Mou' has yet to establish any kind of stock with the fans to be pulling **** like this, yes Son was stupid but is a fan favorite and it's not the worst thing we have seen a Mou player do

You need to relax. The video is from their Olympiakos CL match a couple of weeks/months ago and it was purposely cut before you see Mourinho coming over to hug Son.

GunnerShy

Where's all the ''crises'' reporting on Sp**s. If they had a Sp**s Fan TV they'd be foaming at the mouth.

The Tottenham fans I know were all up and about when they hired Mourinho but the reality is:

Their back five are either old or no good (Davinson excepted)

Midfield is shambolic (Will they even exercise their option to buy Lo Celso??) like ours and will need reinvention.

Alli has found a patch of form under Mourinho but in reality has been stagnant. Is he a victim of modern football turning away from the number 10?? Where does he fit in the midfield?

Harry (26) and Son (27) are the crown jewels in this side. I think with Eriksen likely to leave on a free, stadium debt and the increasing likelihood of missing champions league football, they would need to sell one of them to properly fund a squad re-build.

Fans will look to the champions league final but as I've said before it only masks the fact they've been in decline in the league for a few years now.

Points 15/16 (70 ), 16/17 (86), 17/18 (77), 18/19 (71), 19/20 (They'd need to take 2.25 points a game to equal last seasons 71 points).

TL/DR? Old squad, in decline. Need to sell their best players to rebuild.

Similarities to us but we've at least been putting premier league games into our ex academy players.

Ewarwoowar

You need to relax. The video is from their Olympiakos CL match a couple of weeks/months ago and it was purposely cut before you see Mourinho coming over to hug Son.
Wasn't that worked up to be honest, fell for it hook line and sinker though:facepalm:, Mou in that vid looks so much like he is skirting around Son.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

More interesting takes from Ollie

Think he is a cheap player, who commits a lot of niggly fouls. That he managed to get away from a longer suspension when he tackled Andre Gomes from behind was laughable in my view. He knew exactly what he was doing. The injury was much worse than he probably had assumed could happen, but that doesn't change the fact that he committed the foul and tackle while Gomes was going at high speed and from behind. He got away by doing his stupid 'I am so innocent' poodle routine. He tried the same thing yesterday when he kicked out at Ruediger. If this gets revoked it would be an absolute travesty. I absolutely despise this two-faced Totten**** piece of trash!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The more I see of this **** club the more I hate it. I hate their fans, their players, their coach. Mourinho fits this trash club like a glove. I so hope they choke on each other. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see them crash and burn.

Anyone who considered having Mourinho come to us after how he behaved against Wenger should have a deep look in the mirror. Do you sell your soul for a vague hope of success, or do you stay true to those who have served the club. Getting Mourinho would have been to spit at Wenger's legacy in my view.

:mad:

PS. Merry Christmas everyone! Let the Christmas spirit stay with us all year! ;)

Ewarwoowar

Can't bend over to them two time in a row!

Tottenham have failed with their appeal against Heung-Min Son's red card received in Sunday's 2-0 defeat to Chelsea.

The South Korean was dismissed in the second half of Sunday's loss at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium when VAR showed him kicking out at Antonio Rudiger in retaliation to being fouled.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...g-min-son-tottenham-fail-with-red-card-appeal

Latest posts+

Top Bottom