• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

boyinneedofhumor

Benyayoun apparently joining as our shooting coach, pending Arteta’s decision:

Now that you guys brought this up, is there a "ball/close control" coach?

Some of our passes in the Everton game looked too weighted to me when under pressure. Mostly in the mid of the park, not on the flanks.

I'm not sure if anyone felt the same way as well.

Edit: I've just seen the training video clip...

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Whatever he decides, I'm behind. If it's Özil, Xhaka, whoever... If it works, I don't care. If it doesn't, he gets time to make it work.

There are clean slates and there are clean slates though... He wont have forgotten everything he's seen. Certain players are going to get a the chance to improve significantly in certain areas almost immediately; they aren't getting another year of nothing performances and piss poor effort. They'll be gone. He's not some mug.

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
3kamge.jpg

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Whatever he decides, I'm behind. If it's Özil, Xhaka, whoever... If it works, I don't care. If it doesn't, he gets time to make it work.

There are clean slates and there are clean slates though... He wont have forgotten everything he's seen. Certain players are going to get a the chance to improve significantly in certain areas almost immediately; they're aren't getting another year of nothing performances and piss poor effort. They'll be gone. He's not some mug.

Freddie will have given him a full update. Don't worry about that. It's last chance saloon for some of those players.

But it is a chance. Their call.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Ecstatic that Freddie remains. It always bothers me when interim managers end up leaving when a permanent manager is appointed as if that was the job they signed up for.

Pretty funny that Arteta and Ljungberg faced each other just two weeks ago, with the former as an assistant manager and the latter as a manager, and now the latter will be an assistant manager to the former. First time I've seen it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

There’s no clean slate for Xhaka, the same things happens every single time. He’ll give a penalty away or get a red card and we’ll be back to square one.

We need to sell him while he still has interest from Hertha Berlin.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

There’s no clean slate for Xhaka, the same things happens every single time. He’ll give a penalty away or get a red card and we’ll be back to square one.

We need to sell him while he still has interest from Hertha Berlin.
That interest seems spurious at best, but by all means, if they stomp up €45m....sell sell sell!

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom