• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
giphy.gif

The minute you get trusted status...

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Love my AM fam, merry christmas to all who are celebrating and for all the other folks, just enjoy some much needed holidays (hopefully) :)

I don't back @OnlyOne's upgrade and as you know I'm rarely right so you gotta have to now !

(Disclaimer: I distance myself heavily from that tag as I've actually been one of the standout performers in terms of making calls on the future , feeling betrayed :eek:)

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Love my AM fam, merry christmas to all who are celebrating and for all the other folks, just enjoy some much needed holidays (hopefully) :)

I don't back @OnlyOne's upgrade and as you know I'm rarely right so you gotta have to now !

(Disclaimer: I distance myself heavily from that tag as I've actually been one of the standout performers in terms of making calls on the future , feeling betrayed :eek:)
I deserve it more but of course I'm a girl so can't be trusted

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Didn’t notice this yesterday. Lacazette asking if he can do flicks in the rondo and Arteta slapping him down. My manager.

Was really glad to see that because the truth is Arsenal does too much of that stuff unnecessarily during matches. They try to be fancy when a simple pass will do and end up losing the ball or losing position. It has its place, but you have to be judicious in applying it.

Ewarwoowar

Blimey, this trusted tag malarkey must hold some real gravitas, one trying to push one through affirmative action another via a free bus passo_O

Get some more posters to throw their hat in the ring and we can have a poll, we like those!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I know its still very early doors, but the brief analysis of training videos and tidbits that are coming through are so beautiful.

We have to see progression in our technical approach as the season progresses, and I really want us to improve with Arteta. If the board have enough vision we could be onto something here, and this is really bold and unexpected from them... I am really impressed with this decision.

Exciting times in the run up to Bournemouth, Im more interested in the actual play than the actual result FFS. Hopefully my past messages are going to haunt the **** outta me :lol:

Last edited:

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Call me mad but I think Reiss Nelson will really blossom under Arteta. He seems like the exact player Arteta wants in his team: technical ability, good control, fast feet, good in tight spaces.

He's very raw, but if Arteta is as good a coach as he's been hyped, I think he'll unlock the talent.

Gunner-Union

Call me mad but I think Reiss Nelson will really blossom under Arteta. He seems like the exact player Arteta wants in his team: technical ability, good control, fast feet, good in tight spaces.

He's very raw, but if Arteta is as good a coach as he's been hyped, I think he'll unlock the talent.

Supposedly he did wonders with city’s wingers so maybe he can do the same with Nelson, saka, pepe, martinelli etc

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

I got ESR down as the one who blossometh.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom