• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday 29th December | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This match made me want to quit football. The fans and the club didnt deserve this, all we are getting is poor luck and terrible mistakes.

I know some of it comes with bad momentum but cmon ffs, Chambers our best defender off. And then the ref bottles it and we make one of the worst individual errors I have seen us make (even for our standards)

We're playing an 18 year old winger at LB because they both got injured, and our defenders in general are constantly dropping like flies. Its laughable how ****ed we are with injuries

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Would have taken the draw after they equalized but hard really to be against the desire to win we had (even if reckless).

Lampard low key starting to impress tactically. Today, vs Mourinho last week & last season vs Bielsa in the play offs making some big calls.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
This match made me want to quit football. The fans and the club didnt deserve this, all we are getting is poor luck and terrible mistakes.

I know some of it comes with bad momentum but cmon ffs, Chambers our best defender off. And then the ref bottles it and we make one of the worst individual errors I have seen us make (even for our standards)

We're playing an 18 year old winger at LB because they both got injured, and our defenders in general are constantly dropping like flies. Its laughable how ****ed we are with injuries
We always seem to have injuries piled up in the same area of the pitch. Some of our players simply don't know how to take care of their bodies.

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
You haters should get a grip and stop hating on Arteta. I'm sticking with him even if we get relegated. Just wait a few years if need be. If Pep says he's good then he is good. Surely his days of picking up cones and watching Pep have gained him precious XP as a gaffer. Pep is a coach who have kept up toe to toe with Leicester this season despite having a shoestring budget. mind you. He is miles better than Ancelotti (**** the 3 UCLS) and Nuno. We were so dominant today and had 36% possession and nearly half the attempts on goal as Chelski. If this isn't improvement then I don't know what is. If you do not trust Raul and Kroenke's eye for talent you're a hater simple as that.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Just back from the game.

Couldn’t fu king believe that wasn’t a second yellow. Utter joke.

Terrible fpdecison from Leno and we folded like the proverbial pack of cards.

Other than that, to be fair, it was a decent performance.

So frustrating. chelscum were basically going nowhere.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You haters should get a grip and stop hating on Arteta. I'm sticking with him even if we get relegated. Just wait a few years if need be. If Pep says he's good then he is good. Surely his days of picking up cones and watching Pep have gained him precious XP as a gaffer. Pep is a coach who have kept up toe to toe with Leicester this season despite having a shoestring budget. mind you. He is miles better than Ancelotti (**** the 3 UCLS) and Nuno. We were so dominant today and had 36% possession and nearly half the attempts on goal as Chelski. If this isn't improvement then I don't know what is. If you do not trust Raul and Kroenke's eye for talent you're a hater simple as that.
:lol:

Kysus

Considering that most of the team was dead on their feet after 60 this was really encouraging. Without Leno's blunder probably would have won too as they created nothing.

As it is we really need the injured players back and also sign a CM asap.
Torreira looked fantastic again in the 1st but had to run even more because Guendo was just all over the place.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Quality of players and injuries will be the bane of every Arsenal manager. Emery was doing well until we lost Holding and Bellerin and never recovered from that. We've had makeshift RBs for over a year.
Yep. Makeshift RB, makeshift LB. Until the squad is fixed, Arteta's got little chance of making much progress.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be honest jorginho should have sent off but Guendouzi too the referee f**ked up both decisions

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I'm absolutely gutted, we were excellent for the whole game bar two moments.

Ref cost us the game. He bottled sending of Jorginho, he dived to win the freekick and then scored from it.

Don't know what to say about Leno. Been excellent all season....what a time to make mistake.

Proud of the boys. We just have to keep fighting.

Excellent for the whole game? Did you even watch the second half?

Justin1986

You wrote all that just for a bit of attention, you sad ****

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

2 goals in two games by Auba from the wing, he isn't really a problem there tbh. The problem is Lacazette isn't providing anything. I assume when Martinelli is back fit he may start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom