• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJ

Established Member
I expect him to start today, and what i want is progressive passes and him being comfortable on the ball. The few times we've seen him this year he's been one of our worst player on the pitch, rarely attempting a forward pass and often just doing the safe choice back to Leno.
Hope to see improvements today! New manager, new mentality!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Still not sure about this guy. Feel like he's bang average, but hasn't played enough to show it.

Manberg

Predator
Still not sure about this guy. Feel like he's bang average, but hasn't played enough to show it.

He keeps getting injured every time he gets in to the middle of a run of games. So then we're like "he's just come back from injury", rinse and repeat.

CJJ

Established Member
Wanted him to show progressive passes and composure on the ball. Did none of that. We can't afford to sell him now, but unless he makes massive improvements we should look to cash in during summer.

Jae

Think he must be going on loan to Leeds this month :lol: that is the only reasonable explanation as to why every single one of his passes went to a Leeds player.

baccy_man

Established Member
He looked a bit rusty probably off the pace after coming back from his injury,
I hope he is more careful with his passing in future he gave the ball away a few times.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He is coming back from a big injury but his passing was something else. He must have had 98% pass completion....to a Leeds player.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jae

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Holding looked rusty tonight but he was put under a lot of pressure by Leeds. Definitely isnt ready to start for us in the PL yet.

nick gould

Poor passing at times, I'll put it down to being rusty.
Strange because passing is his strongest asset. He lacks self belief and arrogance to be a top player. Players like Ramos would score an own goal but would carry on as if he is the best thing since slice bread. It's a shame because Mustafi is quite confident. Holding is a tall player but he doesn't dominate a midget aerially.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Strange because passing is his strongest asset. He lacks self belief and arrogance to be a top player. Players like Ramos would score an own goal but would carry on as if he is the best thing since slice bread. It's a shame because Mustafi is quite confident. Holding is a tall player but he doesn't dominate a midget aerially.
I like Holding and still have hope he could develop into a fairly solid thirs choice centre half for us. But in general I think he has been quite overrated by many Arsenal fans.

He got a lot of goodwill after his performance against Chelsea in the final. Don`t get me wrong, he did very well but all this stuff about him completely dominating Costa was never really true.

Then he was for the most part quite solid last season until he god injured but it`s not like he was rock solid game after game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
His i think 4th game in like year after returning defended well but his passing was piss poor. long way to go for Holding to get back to full sharpness same as Bellerin.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
:lol::lol: Holy **** some of you are so OTT it's hilarious.

Let him get properly fit and then judge him. He was one of our best CBs before he got injured.

Of course he's rusty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom