• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Is it because of the blue that they think they're playing City?
It’s because they has Loco Bielsa as manager... they play really good actually. Not an easy team only because they are in Championship. They are playing at PL level an intensity

Let's play Aubamawang

I think we're trying to give them a headstart being a championship team. But we should be at least 3-0 down already. Pepe is really lazy at tracking back, no pressure at all. People aren't really trying to take responsibility and receive passes. And some of the passes are dreadful...

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I just don't think 3 at the back is right at all

Really can see the difference without Torreira. Guendouzi is totally ineffective

m-due

Brain freeze from Arsenal. A lot of changes but this is still a strong team. Maybe they are saving their energy for the second half. :frustrated:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I think Guenfouzi is a great prospect, but the lad needs a breather bad. Maybe at another club as a loanee next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom