• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yes this story was incomprehensible, read it on the way home from work. There is an article in Manchester Evening News which goes into shocking & horrific detail. Seems like he is one of the biggest offenders in world history. A churchgoer mind!
He used a drug which left his victims with no memory of the event, until the police knocks on their door.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I almost forgot to mention. Their goalkeeper played one hell of a game. His distribution throughout was insanely good, and decent saves as well. Worth considering as a transfer target if this is his regular level. (+ the guy is only 19?!)
Nope. Emiliano is pushing 26 now.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
That first half was a bloddy blessing in disquise!
Players gaining respect for the boss.
Collective awareness gained.
Team spirit gained.
Forced Emerys ghost out of the players.
Reminding players to show up at kick off.

Everyone involved should be super proud of turning things around.
Just lovely
Glad to see that Arteta won't stand for that BS and actually has the ability to wake them up, at least in this game he was able to.

As much as I love Wenger, that was probably the #1 issue during the last few years he managed.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Bouremouth away, not an easy draw but they`ve got fixtures againat Norwich, Brighton an Villa before and after the FA-cup game. In their position they could rest quite a few players, they`re in big trouble in the league.

CJJ

Established Member
Some guy here tried to convince me he had one foul in the 1st half when he had three bookable offenses in like 3 minutes let alone the rest of the half ffs:lol:
Not my fault you can't read. I wrote he was fouled, not how many fouls he commited. But yet again you prove you don't really care about the facts, just delusional points. Just like your make-up header statistics.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Not my fault you can't read. I wrote he was fouled, not how many fouls he commited. But yet again you prove you turn to delusional points to make it sound like you got a point. Just like your make-up header statistics.
What stat did I make up? & btw you really are getting annoying with your attempts at taking shots

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hydro would be the gimp in the middle. I don't condone it, but I fear he'd be rounded on with the session only half a lager old.
@OnlyOne crying in the corner head in hands, rocking back and forth after trying to break it up.

@BigPoppaPump trying a wrestling move in real life only to get absolutely decked by yours truly. My good mate @Taylor Gang Gunners joining in to give him a few kicks while he's down.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Arteta needs to get these dickheads to be just standard PR in post match interviews & not as honest.

Why do we need to know he shouted? Why admit we didn't put in the effort first half? They cant shut up.

CJJ

Established Member
Arteta needs to get these dickheads to be just standard PR in post match interviews & not as honest.

Why do we need to know he shouted? Why admit we didn't put in the effort first half? They cant shut up.
Really? I love the honesty. I'm tired of scripted answers. Its such a boring thing about football nowadays manages/players are scared to speak their mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom