• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I just reported this.

Look mate I move down South very soon so let me know where and when and we'll scrap it our in a car park somewhere and go for beers and a bag after?

Let AM know the result.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Beat me up? Its a progress. At least Im not reading murder threats anymore.

Im save though. At Iceland Im at homeground. I would smash their heads into hot lava and keep it there while I finish eating my smoked puffin!

Hope you're still not getting rape threats Hyrdo. :(

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

You northern man think Cambridge is 'south' ffs. Lemme know when you're inside the A406 and I'll move up on you.

You'll know when I cross into your boarder, you'll hear the whispers.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If anyone on AM ever actually "meets up"...

Funny_Pictures_how-people-argue-in-the-lolzhumor-comment-section_10618.gif

Last edited:

Manberg

Predator
When the other team is well up for it and your team's not, you have to slow the game down and kill their momentum. Better than trying to match them, get exhausted and lose every 50-50. Xhaka got this really well and drew fouls. Clever play.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

How bad were we in the first half? Missed the game and only watched highlights. It didn't look like Leeds had that many really good chances in the first half besides when they hit the cross bar. We also had some decent half chances. Second half we had quite a few plus the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom