• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | Saturday 18th January | KO: 15:00pm

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sheffield United Win

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

arsenal-sheffield-united.jpg

Premier-League-logo-2016-640x480.png

So in theory, this should be fairly straight forward. Sheffield United are really looking decent this season but we're at home and seem to have a fresh approach about us under Mikel. He'll of had another full week to work with the squad so anything but a W will probably have a few question marks.

In terms of suspensions and injuries, it's probably just Aubameyang, Torreira and Tierney who miss out. Hoping Lucas is fit but we've heard nothing yet.

I'd line up with the exact same defence as we had vs Palace, a midfield then of Xhaka, Ceballos, Özil and forwards will be Martinelli, Lacazette and Pepe.

Only change I can see from that would maybe be Guendouzi for Ceballos just based on fitness.

Anyway I expect a win, 3-0 to the Arsenal.

GDeep™

League is very weak
They are in pretty good form and will cause us problems. We’re conceding for fun and barely scoring and now Auba is out.

2-1 to Sheffield Utd.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is tough even if at home Sheffield will keep defending deep and try to hit us either on counters with Auba is out it'll be more difficult for us to get goals need Pepe and Laca take responsibility.

Leno
AMN Luiz Sokratis Kola
Torreira Xhaka
Pepe Özil Martinelli
Laca

Make

Player:Ødegaard
The most probably XI for at the weekend, I guess:
Leno
AMN Sokratis Luiz Kolasinac
Torreira Xhaka
Pepe Özil Martinelli
Laca

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...Expecting Laca to emulate The King on Saturday, and destroy Sheffield United!

Wryer

Extremely well organized side. Does their basics very well. Table doesn't lie.

I don't think we are going to create a lot of chances against a team like this. Key is to take every chance that comes along. And for that reason, Auba missing is going to be a huge factor. The rest of the forwards are far less incisive.

I hope for a 1-0 win, but a draw is highly likely I feel.

m-due

United is about to feel the wrath of Arteta. This might be the game where Laca will step up and be counted when it comes to scoring goals. 4-0 to the Arsenal. Obviously, I’m saying all this in vanity without acknowledging how well organized they have been this season. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom