• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Extremely unlikely but will be interesting to see how Korenke reacts if we continue to slip in to being a average club.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Usually I would find it strange that he has chose to go so public with this and stating he will buy the club BUT I think this is a public move to get the fans talking and potentially making unrest (more than there is) to bring the value down.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Ouch, I wasn't sure where it should go...sorry! Either way, I would have thought the general topic of selling the club might be thread worthy...should I change the title?

No just that the Daily Mail is nonsense I wouldn't believe anything they write most of the time.

Manberg

Predator
If the club is making such big losses where’s the huge money for the summer spending that fans are expecting going to come from?
It’s not like we have sellable assets that can fetch £100m plus like Liverpool.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Should’ve kept Wenger. Would’ve got top 4 last season and this.

Now we’re not even a EL club :rofl:.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
If the club is making such big losses where’s the huge money for the summer spending that fans are expecting going to come from?
It’s not like we have sellable assets that can fetch £100m plus like Liverpool.

Makes the decision to commit £16m to Mari, a defender that's not even played yet, even more questionable.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom