• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | Saturday 18th January | KO: 15:00pm

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sheffield United Win

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
Let's not compare our situation to City's. They're not performing at their true level because it's not easy to be at the top of your game 3 seasons in a row. They're still levels ahead of us.

I meant that for those only looking at the results and saying we've not improved because we're unable to win against teams above us in the table such as Sheffield and Palace.

mpower2540

How has our midfield gotten so average?

Zero of our central midfielders have a standout attribute, guess Gonzo has the hair...not even just talking about a physical presence like a Vieira, who has the power to help us control games, but even the technical aspect of this team is at an all time low...at least when we had the likes of a Cazorla or a Wilshere, we knew they could at least drop a shoulder, beat a man, and make something happen...now, nothing.
Back to the season review DVD's again for us I think pal

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Imagine if any other player makes the mistakes for thier goal than Torreira?

Would've been murdered by the Torreira fanboys.

Makes you think.

It does indeed make me think.

It makes me think you noted a flimsy excuse for a "mistake", bookmarked it in your mind until Sheffield Utd scored just so you could make an association that nobody else in the world has picked up on.

It makes me think that instead of eating a tiny fragment of humble pie and praising one of our most consistent and best performers over the last few games it is more preferable for you to continue to try and justify your earlier criticisms.

Jah Jah still loves you though. And I love you. To err is human.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Anyone else get filled with murderous rage, when Mike Riley popped up on screen?
He is the one who sent Gabriel off while letting Costa get away with murder. I for one will not forget what a piece of work he is. Absolute **** in my eyes. Shouldn’t be allowed to referee period!

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
It does indeed make me think.

It makes me think you noted a flimsy excuse for a "mistake", bookmarked it in your mind until Sheffield Utd scored just so you could make an association that nobody else in the world has picked up on.

It makes me think that instead of eating a tiny fragment of humble pie and praising one of our most consistent and best performers over the last few games it is more preferable for you to continue to try and justify your earlier criticisms.

Jah Jah still loves you though. And I love you. To err is human.

Jog on you freak. :lol:

Clearly if another player makes that mistake, you bums give him hell. That's pretty obvious.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Zero of our central midfielders have a standout attribute, guess Gonzo has the hair...not even just talking about a physical presence like a Vieira, who has the power to help us control games, but even the technical aspect of this team is at an all time low...at least when we had the likes of a Cazorla or a Wilshere, we knew they could at least drop a shoulder, beat a man, and make something happen...now, nothing.
Torreira is alright. But the rest is just sewage. When a plodder like Xhaka survives almost 4 years in this club you know the bar has been dropped almost to the floor

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Both Torreira and Xhaka been good with Arteta Torreira winning most tackles Xhaka keeping things simple and not making stupid mistakes

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If we have such an average squad then we need to basically ship 3 or 4 players out in january and 3 or 4 out in the summer.

The league position is over. We will finish between 8th-12th. Which position isnt important.

Europa league is also a forgone conclusion. Scrap the lot.

Arteta and the club should be identifying who isnt good enough.

Also this talk about signing Kurwaza or whatever hes called from psg. Scrap that. Free signings at his age are no good. Hes going for free and no decent team is tapping him up already because hes crap. If Arteta is approving this the transfer dealings in the future hold no hope.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
If we have such an average squad then we need to basically ship 3 or 4 players out in january and 3 or 4 out in the summer.

The league position is over. We will finish between 8th-12th. Which position isnt important.

Also this talk about signing Kurwaza or whatever hes called from psg. Scrap that. Free signings at his age are no good. Hes going for free and no decent team is tapping him up already because hes crap. If Arteta is approving this the transfer dealings in the future hold no hope.
Kurzawa is basically done if reports are to be believed. The only attacking player we've been linked with is Dries Mertens. Don't know whether to laugh or cry. It's like the club learned nothing from the Mkhitaryan debacle

#Davido

VAR has done us again. But the number of opportunities we waste to counter attack really is infuriating.

In all honesty we didn’t deserve to win this game. Just like we didn’t deserve to beat Palace last week.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Torreira is alright. But the rest is just sewage. When a plodder like Xhaka survives almost 4 years in this club you know the bar has been dropped almost to the floor

We need to move into a 3 man midfield soon, we need to find better players than Xhaka and Özil.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well he had the one pass that got intercepted leading to Sheffield breaking on us where he tried to thread it between two Sheffield player. Trying that was just stupid.
Yes but i think he been doing well with Arteta don't think we can expect much he average player and we need better

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

I want a completely new midfield for next season.. None of these guys should be starters for us.. Pipe dream though

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I want a completely new midfield for next season.. None of these guys should be starters for us.. Pipe dream though

cazorla_y_coquelin_se_abrazan_foto_arsenal.jpeg

...take me back!

MikeVinna

Established Member
Only followed the scores and just watched the goals.

At some point you have to simply agree with the fact that we lack a lot of quality mostly in midfield and defense..

zhaggy

Actually think its easier to identify the ones who should stay, should take about 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom