• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | Saturday 18th January | KO: 15:00pm

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sheffield United Win

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
City had 5 shots on target and 11 off target, with 72 percent possession. They dominated Palace but sometimes you miss some luck and don't win. We are looking average as ****. That's the difference.

I have the utmost of faith in Arteta but let's be realistic. We suck.
The problem is we don't have any experience or good squad depth we ended the game with 4 youngsters could've been 5 if Guendouzi came on for Özil that won't win you alot of games specially at this level

Manberg

Predator
City had 5 shots on target and 11 off target, with 72 percent possession. They dominated Palace but sometimes you miss some luck and don't win. We are looking average as ****. That's the difference.

I have the utmost of faith in Arteta but let's be realistic. We suck.

We're not as good as City but we're playing much better than under Emery that's for sure.

Pepes blue pill

Worse 90 mins under Arteta, never got going

Sheffield utd are really well organised

Laca despite having a bad game should never have came off, experience is needed to see out such games

martinelli should be played in the middle

Not enough of the older players talk n help the younger players, Özil did a good job doing this today but was the only one I noticed

Every game under arteta so far we have invited too much pressure onto ourselves, this needs to stop soon

nketiah makes very intelligent runs but not sure if he can play with his back to goal atm

Pepe makes himself far too predictable

Really dissapointed today but got full faith in Arteta, this is a long term job as atm we are very very poor

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Went to the game, atmosphere was shocking, only about seven of us trying to get chants going but just got stared at, its almost awkward to watch the game in, can't imagine its fun to play in either. Me and my brothers were right at the back, 3 seats on there own and got told to sit down ffs
It's an embarrassing place to be. Club needs to do something about it.

Pepes blue pill

It's an embarrassing place to be. Club needs to do something about it.

Yep and to be told to sit down when there is no one to the side of you or behind you is pathetic, even the 4 lads in front of us asked if we cared if they stood up, we said no as we were planning to stand ourselves

They need a section just for fans who want to chant, swear etc, the families can have the rest of the stadium...when I went to watch barca the ultras made a good atmosphere on their own even though the rest of the stadium were quiet

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
The mystery to me is, how has this bloke who looks like he spends his weekends playing on fruities suddenly emerged as this super-contemporary coach filled with fresh, brilliant ideas? He's not even close to being young FFS.

Yeah it is very surprising. Not just the fact he isn't young but also he has been managing teams in the lower leagues. Hardly the place you would think you would try revolutionary new tactics, let alone flourish.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Refs aren't even trying to hide the blatant bias against us anymore. With VAR it's like they are publicly saying "**** you we don't like you and we don't care who knows, whatya going to do about it?".

Pepes blue pill

Yeah it is very surprising. Not just the fact he isn't young but also he has been managing teams in the lower leagues. Hardly the place you would think you would try revolutionary new tactics, let alone flourish.

I was telling people I was looking forward to seeing them play in the prem, simply cus it was different, I expected them to struggle big time though, if it was just like they would have seriously been found out by now, fair play to them are good to watch and love how honest wilder is in interviews

Kysus

Yep and to be told to sit down when there is no one to the side of you or behind you is pathetic, even the 4 lads in front of us asked if we cared if they stood up, we said no as we were planning to stand ourselves

They need a section just for fans who want to chant, swear etc, the families can have the rest of the stadium...when I went to watch barca the ultras made a good atmosphere on their own even though the rest of the stadium were quiet

It's like that almost everywhere though if not a special derby or something.
Have been travelling a lot and attending a lot of games as well and atmosphere always dissappointing.
Last one was the Dragão in Porto which is an amazing stadium but apart from a few ultras the stadium was silent.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Exactly what I just said to my brother who was at the game with me as he hadnt seen it since, joke, wish arteta really kicked up a fuss about it tbh

Even Tony Gale thought he was clipped, and that **** hates us :lol:

Before this season I was never one to moan too much about refs but this season they are royally ****ing us over. It is a complete joke. Creswell commits GBH on Pepe but doesn't even get yellow. Chambers gets fouled 2 or 3 times yet we get a goal chalked off. Wolves got a pen today, similar situation like Pepe's. Only the wolves player was less in control of the ball.

Pepes blue pill

It's like that almost everywhere though if not a special derby or something.
Have been travelling a lot and attending a lot of games as well and atmosphere always dissappointing.
Last one was the Dragão in Porto which is an amazing stadium but apart from a few ultras the stadium was silent.

Maybe at the biggest clubs, loads of lower teams have awesome atmospheres, the fans often see no chance of success but go and really support the team, huddersfield fans last year were a joy, palace fans are class as well, emirates is like a funeral most the time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom