• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Women F.C.

Pepes blue pill

Apart from that canning we gave chelsea last season I cant remember us looking great against the bigger sides and this season is purely going to be decided on those big games

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Apart from that canning we gave chelsea last season I cant remember us looking great against the bigger sides and this season is purely going to be decided on those big games

Our 1:0 win against City was quited good.

Even the last win against Chelsea last season wasn't that good. We were clinical but Chelsea were more dominate. They are our nemesis.

We need to win all games after this and Chelsea has to lose to City to have a chance. Quiet unrealistic.

Pepes blue pill

Our 1:0 win against City was quited good.

Even the last win against Chelsea last season wasn't that good. We were clinical but Chelsea were more dominate. They are our nemesis.

We need to win all games after this and Chelsea has to lose to City to have a chance. Quiet unrealistic.

Yeah I think our hopes of the title are almost gone, sounds crazy with the league so close but fact is most games are walkovers for the bigger teams so them slipping up is unlikely

Do wonder if chasing all comps is taking its toll

Yeah I think our hopes of the title are almost gone, sounds crazy with the league so close but fact is most games are walkovers for the bigger teams so them slipping up is unlikely

Do wonder if chasing all comps is taking its toll
Probably is. Also had the World Cup in the summer. Basically every England game in Autumn the commentators were talking about how fatigued the players had to be with the schedule.

Of course that effects City and Chelsea too. We also have a smaller squad compared to them, not sure how much they rotate but with our style we could do with some more players.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Today lost 2:1 away against City.
Title is pretty sure over, but would be a surprise if we would have won it two time in a row with Chelsea and City in the league.

Need to win all games to have a chance to get into the CL. Last season where only 2 places are going into CL.

Top Bottom