• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Mahrez gets a identical penalty to the one Pepe got denied against Sheffield. So unlucky.

Pretty sure the FA decided to make the worst possible implementation of VAR as a deep state ploy to make everyone want it out.

It’s a good lightning rod to deflect the fact that ref in England are just very poor and have no accountability.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I fear this game is going to follow the pattern of the home game once Jorginho came on. I can't trust Özil when we come up against a decent 3 man midfield.

Manberg

Predator
I ordered Frankie's and Bennie's for food but never again. These porton sizes.... 5 pieces of Ravioli for £6. A small box of chips a quarter filled. I'm serious.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

What's with the flames, this being Hyped as some kind of big game or something?

CJJ

Established Member
I wish the best but Bellerin with the armband on a day like this feels wrong.. dunno why

If we win we're back. If we lose we're on the way back.

12073189556cfdd173642c170dd109bd.jpg

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I ordered Frankie's and Bennie's for food but never again. These porton sizes.... 5 pieces of Ravioli for £6. A small box of chips a quarter filled. I'm serious.

They will be another chain to go under in next few years.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
played well last week
At times he did. But he did his usual, he passed the ball straight to the on rushing forwards. Pure chance they didn't score,

At this level he's a liability and always will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom