• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sounds crazy to say but we are still in this game.

I don’t think our concentration levels are good enough yet.

We will gift Chelsea the points again, despite Arteta doing another good job today.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wow, good call from G on Luiz getting a red :lol:

Mustafi obviously was the main **** up, and I don’t think any Arsenal fan would mind seeing our German “defender” genuinely crippled in the near future, but that was quite poor from Big Dave too...if it’s the last minute of the second half, bring him down, not if it’s 25 mins into the first ffs...just let him score, and try to comeback with 11 men, rather than the crappy situation we are now in.

Finally if Arteta takes off Gabby instead of Özil then I don’t know what to say, will be an unbelievably poor decision from him...need pave for the counter, Mikel don’t be a ****.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Blaming Luiz is ****ing dumb by the way. His instinct is to stop the ball going in the net and he'd have believed he could've made a clean challenge. "Let him score" is ****ing moronic.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How many times wre gonna try to feel sorry for mustafi? Every game he play he made 2-3 mistakes. Take responsibility and start building respectable team

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Feel so sorry for Arteta.

The **** he's got to work with.

Who in their right mind saw our CBs last year and said let's break the bank on another forward.

The worst thing is the forward wasn't even worth spending most of our budget for! We spent so much and got worse, only at Arsenal.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Abraham was through on goal, 7 yards out. Luiz shoved him over and as Abraham fell out of the way waved a pathetic leg at the ball.

As I said before, if it happens 1v1 with the GK it’s a red too.

It’s a deliberate foul to deny the goal scoring opportunity. A red card by the book.
Interpretation from my end Luiz was trying to get around Abraham and not foul him. Remember football is a contact game. Contact does not necessary constitute a foul and certainly not a deliberate foul which is part of the ruling when giving a double jeopardy red card and penalty. Abraham spread himself which made it more difficult for Luiz to tackle which then leads to the foul. If thay action happens at the by line with a defender jockeying the ball out and the attacker trying to get around fouls him its a foul nothing more. The variable here is a goal scoring opportunity. But then also was the foul deliberate or a genuine attempt to get the ball? no. so therefore penalty only and a yellow.

darkgunner

We're pushing the limit of what this team is capable of. Mustafi is **** as usual, Luiz probably made that tackle knowing he'd get a red and help out his old team, Özil is finished and looks like a grandpa strolling out there, Xhaka literally looks better at CB than CM, and Pepe is playing with negative IQ.

Only Saka, Torreira and Martinelli look like they are really up for the challenge, Bellerin is trying as well but he's playing for the first time in ages.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Mustafi gave a recent interview about the abuse he receives. I don't condone personal attacks but no praise can come his way as a player. Has he done this to ensure he gets minutes? His mistake got Sokratis injured last season. He's a walking disaster. Arteta says we have no choice but to keep him. I don't think we can afford to.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Anybody says anything about this w@nk performance is the fault of our fourth manager in 18 months and I'm coming round with a baseball bat covered in barbed wire.

It's the same stupid mistakes from the same pathetic players.

ptrcopp

Luiz has no reason to even attempt a challenge there, just pressure him and let him shoot.. Never a red, but there is too many braindead players in this team.

It’s a deliberate foul, which you can tell because Luiz shoves Abraham in the back with no hiding it, to stop a goal scoring opportunity, which makes it a red card.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

When you see Mustafi play you actually understand why he’s still here. Who would take him? Some second division team from Germany? However why is he still playing for us? I would take Torreira at CB over this **** ffs. Holding must be handicaped not to play over him.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Anybody says anything about this w@nk performance is the fault of our fourth manager in 18 months and I'm coming round with a baseball bat covered in barbed wire.

It's the same stupid mistakes from the same pathetic players.

Emery got blamed all the time for individual mistakes and I was the only one who backed him.

'he selects the team yadayada'.

Manberg

Predator
Lacazette is needed for Arteta's system. Realistically, Arteta has to choose between Pepe and Martinelli to come off. Everyone else is needed.

By the way, we have 51% possession and 0 shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom